|Hart Denton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1993|
Hart Denton is an American actor and model who is known to be just as mysterious as his character Chic Cooper on the teenage drama show Riverdale. He is no stranger to acting as he had previously starred in the film Fun Mom Dinner in 2017 and in the TV show Lethal Weapon in 2016. His tall-lean physique, pretty face, boyish good looks, and chiseled cheekbones have also earned him a contract with one of the best modeling agency, Next Model Management. With time, he has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and 200k followers on Twitter.
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
He divides his time between Los Angeles and Conway.
Hart went to Conway Senior High School. After that, he graduated from Belmont University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Gray Denton (Sister), Paten Denton (Sister), Haze Denton (Younger Brother)
As a model, Hart is signed to NEXT Model Management.
He was previously signed to CLICK Model Management (Mother Agency) and Wilhelmina Models.
As an actor, he is represented by talent agent Brandon Bisig.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
In 2017, he weighed in about only 65 kg or 143 lbs.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hart has dated –
- Sunny Soofiani – As of 2018, Hart was in a relationship with his long-time girlfriend who he had met back in Conway.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Chiseled cheekbones
- Tall physique
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Hart has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Cerruti 1881
- Bottega Veneta
- Louis Vuitton
- Dior Homme
He has also modeled for several designers including Cody Sanderson and Alexander McQueen.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Chic Cooper in Riverdale alongside actors KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Casey Cott, Madelaine Petsch, Mädchen Amick, Luke Perry, and many more
- Starring in the film Fun Mom Dinner in 2017
- His cameo appearance as Chauncey in Lethal Weapon in 2016
He made his first theatrical film appearance as James in Fun Mom Dinner in 2017.
First TV Show
Hart made her first TV show appearance as Chauncey in Lethal Weapon in 2016.
As of November 2018, Hart was training under the careful guidance of Alex Fine. He also considers fitness to be an important part of everyday life.
Hart Denton Favorite Things
- Source Of Therapy – Listening to music
Source – HashtagLegend.com
Hart Denton Facts
- His name “Hart” was given to him by his parents after they saw his lips scrunched up in the shape of a heart at the time of his birth.
- He was raised in the small town of Conway, Arkansas where his family resides till date. However, Hart moved to Los Angeles, California on May 1, 2014, to pursue his passion as a model. He resided in an apartment with a girl that he had grown up with back in Conway. At first, he would sleep on the floor on card boxes that his friend’s mattresses had been delivered in.
- His parents dressed him as the legendary singer and songwriter Elvis Presley when he was only 4 months old.
- During the first year after moving to Los Angeles, Hart would travel by bus for 3 hours from Valley to Hollywood almost every day.
- Originally his heart and passion lay in fashion and music.
- Hart believes that his life is about getting out of the comfort zone to gather and share experiences, face challenges, and grow.
- He can sing and play the guitar. As of 2018, he wanted to make his mark in the world of music. He had always wanted to learn to play the guitar ever since he was a little boy.
- Hart is close friends with aspiring actor Jordan Christian Hearn and model Lucky Blue Smith.
- He is a huge fan of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali.
- His go-to play sport is basketball and he’s good at it.
- Hart worked his way into the world of modeling with nothing but a couple of pictures that his mother and sister had taken of him holding his dog. He went from agency-to-agency giving auditions and finally got taken on by CLICK Model Management. However, the agency shut down as a company and he was forced to look for another agency. That is when he was signed by Wilhelmina Models.
- Hart had previously been rejected by NEXT Model Management. However, after working with Wilhelmina for a while, he tried auditioned for the 2nd time and to his surprise, they signed him on.
- As a child, he enjoyed dancing and singing. So, his parents enrolled him in dance and acting lessons. From there onwards, he took part his school’s theater production right through his schooling days.
- In 2017, he worked for Postmates and the only time he got to eat was if someone canceled or did not come to pick up their order. In a post of his on Instagram, he even thanks Postmates for their policy.
- It was H&M’s affordable luxury line Nyden’s talent relations manager Jamie Schuppert who suggest his name for collaboration with Nyden. His capsule collection of clothing was released in July 2018.
- In 2018, he was involved in a car accident after the Uber ride he was traveling in was hit by another vehicle. Miraculously, he walked away unscathed.
- The day he auditioned for Chic Cooper, he only had 25 cents in his bank account. Hart was also so hungry that on the first day of his shoot he filled his backpack with eatables to take home.
- In the past, he and his co-star Jordan Christian Hearn started a music duo titled The Deadshots.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and MySpace.
Featured Image By Hart Denton / Instagram