|Harvey Petito Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Harvey Petito is an Australian model and actor who has gained major fame as a teen star. Starting early in his career, Harvey has worked with various famous brands and has also been a part of the Australian Fashion Week runway. His social media fan base is also increasing exponentially and he enjoys over 200k followers on Instagram.
Carlton, Melbourne, Australia
- Father – Peter Petito
- Mother – Sharon Petito
- Siblings – Julian Petito (Older Brother), Lily-Rose Petito (Younger Sister) (Model, Actress)
Harvey is represented by –
- Giant Management based in Melbourne for modeling work.
- RPR Talent Management for film work.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry on his father’s side and is of English and Australian descent on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Harvey has endorsed the following brands –
- Legacy Camberwell
- Laneway Espresso
- Bistro Morgan
- Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co.
- Target (2016)
- Babybel Cheese (2015)
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (Pocket Money) (2016)
- The Ugglys Pet Shop (2015)
- Dulux Paints
- Just Jeans
- Reflex Paper
- Brimbank City Council
- Schoolmate App
- Caydon Property Developers
- Cotton On
Best Known For
- Being one of the top young models to come out of Australia in recent times as his work portfolio includes working with some of the best brands in fashion, retail, real estate, etc.
- Walking the runway for events like the Australian Fashion Week and appearing in many fashion magazines and journals
- Having a sizable social media following, which is only growing exponentially, with more than 200k followers on Instagram and over 3k followers on Twitter
Harvey made his theatrical film debut in 2016 as Todd Lookalike in the musical comedy Emo the Musical.
First TV Show
In 2017, Harvey made his first TV show appearance on the Australian comedy-drama series House Husbands.
Harvey Petito Favorite Things
- Subjects In School – Geography, Arts, Sports
- Food – Pasta, Pizza, Spaghetti
- Singer – Ed Sheeran
- Clothing Brand – Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, NXP
- Color – Blue, Black
- Sport – Basketball
- Breakfast – Bacon and eggs on toast with a side of Halloumi and chocolate milkshake
Harvey Petito Facts
- He began his modeling career in 2011 at the age of 7 after his mother shared his pictures with several modeling agencies.
- At the age of 9, Harvey was represented by Australia’s leading agency Bayside Modeling and Casting Agency which helped him land several prominent modeling assignments.
- He has appeared on the list of Top 100 Most Beautiful curated by the children’s online magazine Young Fashion Kids Magazine.
- Author Shirlene Allison of the book Child Modelling: A Parent’s Guide named Harvey as one of the top models of 2017.
- Visit Harvey’s official website @ harveypetito.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Harvey Petito / Instagram