|Hillary Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1986|
Hillary Scott is an American singer and songwriter who is best known as the co-lead singer of Lady A (previously known as Lady Antebellum), a country music group that was formed in 2006. Lady A has released multiple albums including Need You Now, On This Winter’s Night, 747, Own the Night, Lady Antebellum, Heart Break, Golden, What a Song Can Do, and Ocean.
Hillary Dawn Scott
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
For kindergarten, she was homeschooled on the road.
Post that, she attended Donelson Christian Academy to complete her elementary and high schooling. She finally graduated from it in 2004.
Finally, she went to Middle Tennessee State University to refine her music knowledge and excel in it.
- Father – Lang Scott (Musician and Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Linda Davis (Country Music Artist)
- Siblings – Rylee (Younger Sister)
- Others – Willard Mack Scott, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Rose Marie Russell (Paternal Grandmother), Milford Davis (Maternal Grandfather), Lois “Oneita” Sparks (Maternal Grandmother)
Lady A has been represented by Red Light Management.
Country, Country Pop, Gospel/Christian
Her net worth had been $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hillary Scott has dated –
- Justin Gaston (2009) – In June 2009, Hillary sparked dating RUMORs when she was spotted with model and singer Justin Gaston during a date in West Hollywood.
- Aaron Rodgers (2010) – From April 2010 to June 2010, she dated American football quarterback, Aaron Rodgers.
- Chris Tyrrell (2010-Present) – In July 2010, Hillary started dating Nashville-based drummer, Chris Tyrrell. They had already met before in college. But, in 2010, during Tim McGraw‘s Southern Voice tour, bands Lady A and Love and Theft performed together on the stage. At that time, Tyrrell was the drummer for Love and Theft. This is how Chris and Hillary met once again. Chris then proposed Hillary on July 2, 2011, when they were on a family vacation. The duo got married on January 7, 2012. They have 3 daughters together – Eisele Kaye Tyrrell (b. July 22, 2013) and twins Betsy Mack and Emory JoAnn (b. January 29, 2018). Hillary had a miscarriage in 2015 and it inspired her single Thy Will on the album Love Remains.
Race / Ethnicity
Hillary Scott is of English, Scottish, and possibly distant Welsh descent.
- Tattoos on the body
37-29-38 in or 94-74-96.5 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
Best Known For
As a part of the band Lady Antebellum (later changed to Lady A), her debut album was named Lady Antebellum released on April 15, 2008, via Capitol Nashville Records. It charted at #1 on US country music charts as well as UK country music charts. It went #4 at US Billboard 200.
The album consisting of 11 songs had received positive reviews from music critics.
It recorded a 2,100,000 sales figure in the US and was certified as 2x Platinum.
First TV Show
Her first television appearance was in 2008 when she appeared in the series The Dakota Sessions as a part of the band Lady Antebellum (later changed to Lady A).
Hillary Scott Favorite Things
- Food – Corn Dog (with just ketchup), chocolate-covered bananas
- Facialist – Tina Prande from Piele salon in Beverly Hills
Source – AOL, TampaBay.com
Hillary Scott Facts
- Her younger sister, Rylee is 14 years her junior.
- At 14, she decided that she wanted to pursue a career in music.
- She belongs to a family of musicians.
- Hillary has a tattoo of the number “14” on her right wrist. She also has another tattoo of a music note on her right foot.
- She does her own hair (using curling iron and hair products) and makeup.
- Both her Lady Antebellum (later changed to Lady A) bandmates are like brothers to her and she discusses most of the things with them – even the love of her life.
- She has auditioned for American Idol twice in the past, but both times, she couldn’t reach to the judges’ round.
- While she was attending the university, she worked under the singer Victoria Shaw.
- She is the youngest member of Lady Antebellum (later changed to Lady A).
- When the band was just formed, Hillary needed a fake ID to get entrance into the bars so that she could perform with the other 2 bandmates. She was around 20 at that time.
- She and other bandmates used to wake up at 2:00 am to shoot the cover of Own the Night (2011).
- On July 29, 2016, she released the studio album titled Love Remains and it included songs like Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus), Still, Sheltered in the Arms of God, Beautiful Messes, The Faithful Love of Jesus (ft. Steven Curtis Chapman and Ricky Skaggs), Love Remains, Safe Haven, The River (Come On Down) (ft. Cheryl White), Come Thou Fount, Your Unfailing Love, and Ain’t No Grave (ft. Cheryl White). The album was released in collaboration with her father, mother, and sister and it peaked at number #1 on the US Christian Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #2 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #7 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- She has appeared on shows like The Voice and Songland.