Holliday Clark Grainger
Didsbury, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
From 1999 to 2006, Holliday attended Parrs Wood High School in East Didsbury, Manchester.
After graduating from this school, she enrolled herself in University of Leeds in 2007 to pursue a degree in English Literature. But, due to a busy film schedule, she instead completed her studies from an Open University and received a First Class Honours Degree.
Holliday was also a student in Madeley School of Dancing.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Gian (Graphic Designer)
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holliday Grainger dated –
- François Arnaud (2011-2012) – Canadian actor, Francois Arnaud dated Holliday from 2011 to 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of partial Italian descent because of her grandfather.
Light freckles on her cheeks
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Grainger’s shoe size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Lucrezia Borgia in 29 episodes in the Showtime series The Borgias (2011-2013) and Estella in 2012 film Great Expectations.
Holliday played Molly Carty in the 2009 film Awaydays.
First TV Show
In 1994, Grainger portrayed the role as Kirsty in 4 episodes (out of a total of 19 episodes) in the BBC’s dramedy show All Quiet on the Preston Front.
Holliday’s workout regimen and dietary plan are not known.
Holliday Grainger Favorite Things
Holliday Grainger Facts
- She started acting at the age of 6.
- Holliday knows piano, gymnastics, and also received training in Taekwondo.
- Holliday is named after her mother’s favorite singer, Billie Holliday.
- In 2013, she appeared in TV miniseries Bonnie and Clyde: Dead and Alive as Bonnie Parker.
- Nylon Magazine named her one of the 55 faces of future in its Young Hollywood Issue in May 2010.
- In 2009, she appeared in a theatre production Dimetos for her role as Lydia.