|Holly Matthews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1984|
Holly Matthews is an English actress and vlogger who is known for her portrayal of Emma Miller in Byker Grove (1995-2003).
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Holly attended East 15 Acting School from 2006 to 2007. In 2019, Holly trained at the Rebecca Lockwood Academy studying to be an NLP practitioner, mindset. Later, in June 2021, she studied to be a hypnotherapy practitioner.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly has dated –
- Ross Blair (2012-2017) – Holly had been married to Ross Blair from 2012, until his death on July 29, 2017. Together, the couple has two children named Brooke and Texas Blair.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Petite physical appearance
Holly Matthews Facts
- Matthews was diagnosed with meningitis at the age of 7, which almost ended her life.
- She started acting at the tender age of 11.
- Holly made her debut TV show appearance as Emma Miller in Byker Grove in 1995 and appeared in a hundred episodes until 2003.
- In 2017, Matthews had been part of the NCC where she attained a life coaching level 3, health and wellness.
- Matthews joined the YouTube community with her channel @HollyMatthewsHappyMeTV on August 21, 2012.
- Holly is the founder of The Happy Me Project.
- She published her first book, The Happy Me Project: The no-nonsense guide to self-development: Winner of the Health & Wellbeing Book Award 2022 Paperback on June 9, 2022.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of August 2023, were Learn a Geordie accent, Manchester Accent, Essex Accent, Geordie accent part 1- Newcastle accent, and Accents Liverpool / Scouser / Liverpudlian / Scouse.
- As of August 2023, Holly had been working for BBC Radio 7.
Featured Image By Holly Matthews / Instagram