Katrina Karlina Caune
Karlina was born in 1993.
Her educational background is not known, but she has taken military training at Youth Guard. She wants to resume her training after her modeling career ends.
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad and grandfather had served in the Soviet military.
One of her uncles was Latvia’s Minister of Defense.
Karlina Caune is signed to these modeling agencies –
- New York Model Management – New York
- L.A. Models – Los Angeles
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- 2B Models – Latvia (Mother Agency)
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Jill Models Management – Antwerpen
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- VN Model Management – Greece
- Model Management – Hamburg
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Karlina Caune has advertised for brands like Akris, Converse, Hobbs, Honor, Jil Sander eyewear, Karen Millen, Paige Denim, Tom Ford, Elizabeth Arden, Uterqüe, Women’s Secret, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Converse and lingerie brand Women’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she walked for A Detacher, Behnaz Sarafpour, Jenni Kayne, Marchesa, Tory Burch, and Vena Cava.
Karlina Caune Favorite Things
Her favorite thing in the world is to collect pictures of her sister while she is sleeping.
Karlina Caune Facts
- Her life ambition is to serve in the military.
- Karlina likes listening to post-hardcore.
- She won Ford Supermodel of the World 2010 contest held in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- She also got placed in the Money Girls list of models.com in the past.
- She is friends with fellow models Ginta Lapina and Ieva Laguna.
- At 16, she joined the Latvian youth military program called the Youth Guard.