|Karlina Caune Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1993|
Karlina Caune is a Latvian model who has walked for numerous brands and designers such as Miu Miu, Tom Ford, Stella McCartney, Dries van Noten, Chloe, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, Dolce & Gabbana, Nina Ricci, Carven, Chanel, Phillip Lim, Thakoon, Marc Jacobs, Richard Chai, Oscar de la Renta, Cushnie Et Ochs, Vera Wang, DKNY, Topshop, Angelo Marani, Louis Vuitton, Vionnet, Mugler, Tory Burch, Paul et Joe, Just Cavalli, Honor, Sister by Sibling, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi, Antonio Marras, Helmut Lang, Jonathan Saunders, Christopher Kane, Giambattista Valli, Trussardi, Jill Stuart, Loewe, Akris, Etro, Marco de Vincenzo, Burberry Prorsum, Costume National, Missoni, Hakaan, Max Mara, Viktor & Rolf, Saint Laurent, Francesco Scognamiglio, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel, Roland Mouret, Altuzarra, Pringle of Scotland, Ann Demeulemeester, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Julien MacDonald, H&M, and DSquared2. Karlina Caune has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Italy, Elle France, Air France Madame, Telva, Marie Claire France, L\’Express Styles, Glamour France, L’Officiel Australia, Shape Latvia, Pastaiga Latvia, Black Magazine, El Libro Amarillo, Costume Norway, and L’Officiel Russia.
Katrina Karlina Caune
Her educational background is not known, but she has taken military training at Youth Guard. She wants to resume her training after her modeling career ends.
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad and grandfather had served in the Soviet military.
One of her uncles was Latvia’s Minister of Defense.
Karlina Caune has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- New York Model Management – New York
- L.A. Models – Los Angeles
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- 2B Models – Latvia (Mother Agency)
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Jill Models Management – Antwerpen
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- VN Model Management – Greece
- Model Management – Hamburg
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Karlina Caune has advertised for brands like Akris, Converse, Hobbs, Honor, Jil Sander eyewear, Karen Millen, Paige Denim, Tom Ford, Elizabeth Arden, Uterqüe, Women’s Secret, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Converse and lingerie brand Women’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she walked for A Detacher, Behnaz Sarafpour, Jenni Kayne, Marchesa, Tory Burch, and Vena Cava.
Karlina Caune Favorite Things
Her favorite thing in the world is to collect pictures of her sister while she is sleeping.
Karlina Caune Facts
- Her life ambition is to serve in the military.
- Karlina likes listening to post-hardcore.
- She won the Ford Supermodel of the World 2010 contest held in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- She also got placed on the Money Girls list of models.com in the past.
- She is friends with fellow models Ginta Lapina and Ieva Laguna.
- At 16, she joined the Latvian youth military program called the Youth Guard.
- She has been featured in many magazines including Vogue Spain, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Elle Italy, Elle France, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Marie Claire USA, L’Officiel Australia, Vogue Germany, Vogue Russia, Le Monde d’Hermès, H&M Magazine, Vogue Paris, W Korea, Black Magazine, S Moda, and Dazed & Confused.