|Kathy Leutner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1987|
Kathy Leutner is an American model who is known for her relationship with NHL star Sidney Crosby. Aside from that, she had also received notability of her own after being featured on the cover of Fitness magazine’s June 2011 edition.
Virginia, United States
New York, United States
According to sources, Kathy had attended the James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Kathy is represented by –
- Click Model Management – New York City
- Click Model Management – Boston
- Click Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathy has dated –
- Sidney Crosby – She and NHL player Sidney Crosby have been in a relationship for a long time. However, due to their low social media status, it is difficult to talk about their timeline.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Roman nose shape
- Wide smile
Kathy Leutner Facts
- She was brought up in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Growing up, Kathy loved to visit the state of Washington with her family to go shopping and visit museums. Aside from that, she would also love to travel there during the Spring season to witness the cherry blossoms.
- Kathy was 18 years old when she was spotted at the Tysons Galleria by a talent agent who presented her with the opportunity to become a model, which she indeed took. However, her modeling career came to halt after she had joined James Madison University
- While at James Madison University, Kathy would travel back-and-forth to New York to shoot for commercials, editorials, and bridal campaigns.
- In 2009, she was given a place as the face of Self magazine’s “Self Beauty Award”. Later, in 2011, Kathy was featured on the cover of Fitness magazine.
- Kathy is an advocate for preventing cruelty against animals and promoting awareness of cancer as she volunteers at both the SPCA and the Lazarus Foundation.
- Over the years, she has worked for various brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Faviana Couture, and Hollister Co.