|Huda Kattan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1983|
Huda Kattan is an American makeup artist and beauty blogger known for being the founder of the popular cosmetic brand, Huda Beauty. She has done endorsement work for brands like FaceTune. Huda has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 2 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 25 million followers on Instagram.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Huda completed her majors in Finance at the University of Michigan-Dearborn and graduated with honors. She later attended Joe Blasco School to learn makeup.
Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger, Vlogger, Entrepreneur
- Father – Ibrahim Kattan
- Mother – Susu Al Qazzaz (Biology Teacher)
- Siblings – Mona Kattan (Younger Sister), Alya Kattan (Older Sister), Khalid Kattan (Older Brother), Halida Kattan (Sister)
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Huda Kattan has dated –
- Christopher Goncalo – Huda met Christopher when she was only a teenager. The two got married and soon shifted base to Dubai. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Nour Giselle.
Race / Ethnicity
Huda has Iranian ancestry.
She is often seen wearing blue-colored contact lenses.
- Looks similar to Kim Kardashian
- High cheekbones
Huda has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Huda Beauty (Her own cosmetic line)
Best Known For
- Being the most followed beauty mogul and makeup guru. She is the founder of the cosmetic line Huda Beauty.
- Being Instagram’s highest-paid influencer with more than 25 million followers on Instagram.
Huda Kattan is known to maintain a well-sculpted figure. Her workout consists of high-intensity cardio workouts for a duration of half an hour on a recline bike.
Below is what her diet usually consists of –
- Breakfast – Homemade chia seed pudding with coconut milk and brown sugar (or agave syrup), topped with raspberries
- Lunch – A beetroot, Spinach, Avocado, and chicken salad with lemon dressing
- Dinner – Chicken breast, steamed basmati rice with coconut oil, and steamed green beans with truffle oil, topped with shaved parmesan and pink Himalayan salt
- Snack – The Bodyism’s Clean and Lean Serenity shake
Huda Kattan Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Makeup Line – Make Up For Ever
Huda Kattan Facts
- She is afraid of the dark and is petrified of spiders.
- She revealed that her obsession with the color pink started after the birth of her daughter.
- Huda enjoys eating melted marshmallows.
- She owned the Kawasaki Ninja motorbike when she lived in the United States.
- She revealed that she learned driving at the young age of 14 and would take her parents’ car to drop her friends home.
- Huda revealed that she once forgot her birthday because she was engrossed in work and meetings.
- She considers herself to be a workaholic.
- Huda considers her sisters to be her best friend and is extremely close to all her siblings.
- Huda garners inspiration from Disney’s Princess Jasmine. She used to perform the song A Whole New World in front of her family when she was young.
- She has revealed that she was always fond of makeup and started experimenting with it at the age of 9.
- Huda is a fan of Beyoncé.
- Her mother hails from one of the wealthiest families in Baghdad.
- She colored her hair in hot pink when she was studying in high school.
Featured Image by Huda Kattan / Instagram