|Humaima Malick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1987|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Humaima Malick is a Pakistani actress and model who became a household name after appearing in several Pakistani TV shows including Akbari Asghari (2011) where she portrayed the role of Asghari. She gained further recognition by appearing in numerous movies like Bol (2011) for which she bagged the Lux Style Award for “Best Actress” in 2012 and the crime-thriller Raja Natwarlal (2014) that was her debut film in Bollywood. She has amassed more than a million followers on Instagram.
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
She has houses in London, Dubai as well as Karachi and has shuttled between them, however, she has mostly lived in Dubai with her parents.
She completed her Bachelors in Business Management.
- Father – Her father is a “pathan” from Baluchistan and he was the “sardar” of a tribe earlier.
- Mother – Her mother is a simple housewife.
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers including Feroze Khan who is an actor, model, and video jockey, the other 2 being a neurosurgeon, and a lawyer from Oxford respectively. She has 2 sisters one of whom is named Dua Malick who is a singer, songwriter, host as well as a composer.
- Others – Sohail Haider (Brother-in-Law) (Singer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Shamoon Abbasi – She tied the knot with Shamoon Abbasi in 2009. They got divorced in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Iranian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Sharp features
- Thick eyebrows
She has done modeling work or promoted several brands such as –
- Metro shoes
- Fair & Lovely
- Samsung Galaxy
Humaima Malick Favorite Things
- Bollywood Stars She Would Love To Work With – Amitabh Bachchan having grown up seeing his acting, and Madhuri Dixit having loved her beautiful smile, sparkling eyes, brilliant acting and dancing, and the fact that she is a lovely human being, and having felt that Bollywood can never have a star like her again
- Best Friend – Her mother whom she loves the most in the world, and whom she has admired immensely for being beautiful looking and strong at the same time
- Passion – Promoting social issues
Humaima Malick Facts
- She kickstarted her career as a model at the age of 14, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign and by walking the ramp.
- She was the “Lux girl” of Pakistan for a long time.
- Malick was chosen to be the female ambassador by the WWF federation to speak about environmental issues in Sindh Parliament. She was also asked by the Government of Punjab to speak on women’s rights in their Women Protection Bill 2016. In 2016, she was voted to be the female ambassador for the Peshawar Zalmi team in Pakistan Super League.
- She has admitted that she never had to struggle to get offers or opportunities and that everything always happened quickly and easily for her, and so she has been grateful to God.
Featured Image by Humaima Malick / Instagram