|Ill Bill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1972|
Ill Bill is an American rapper and record producer who rose to fame in the underground hip hop group Non Phixion and is widely recognized for his diverse lyrics as well as for being the producer, founder, and CEO of Uncle Howie Records. He has released numerous albums including The Hour of Reprisal (2008), several compilations such as Howie Made Me Do It (2003), many EPs, for instance, 100% Pure Coka (2009), and a number of mixtapes like The Height Of Power (2009), and has produced numerous albums including The Labor Union (2007). Bill has amassed more than 95k followers on Instagram.
Flushing, Queens, New York, United States
Rapper, Record Producer
- Siblings – Necro (Younger Brother) (Rapper & Producer)
Hip Hop, Rap Metal, Death Metal
Vocals, Bass Guitar
- Uncle Howie
- Psycho+Logical Records
- Fat Beats
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Alexandra Casula – He is married to Alexandra Casula.
Note – He has a daughter named Riya.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Israeli and Romanian-Jewish descent.
- Mustache and beard
- Tattoos on his body
Ill Bill Favorite Things
- Hobby – Playing golf
Source – Instagram
Ill Bill Facts
- He has cherished living in Brooklyn for the majority of his life before shifting to North Carolina. He has noticed the huge change and cleaning up in Brooklyn and has missed seeing the trains. Ill would be fascinated by the drippy graffiti tags on the inside of the trains, and the end-to-end burners on the outside and would adore the character and personality of the city. He has felt it was more honest in the past when New Yorkers would actually take pride in the griminess and not even think about it that much.
- Ill has stated that he was inspired growing up as a child in New York, which had a direct influence on what he did with his life later on. Seeing the trains, having people walk around with boomboxes that blasted rap music, the whole culture of it has motivated him to get involved particularly artistically and get molded into the person that he became.
- He has recalled that he had a good experience working in streetwear as well as skateboard retail and when he had heard that Fat Beats was hiring, he had wanted in. He was amazed to find the NYC underground hip hop scene to be practically living there and working there had felt more like chilling in his living room at home than working at a job.
- Ill has observed that after he started residing in North Carolina, people he has met have noticed and reacted to his different way of speaking and dressing. He has felt like an alien in the way he has looked as most people there have worn cowboy hats and looked at him in a weird way. That has made him realize that that was what New York did and it will be a part of him, wherever he may go, or do creatively, or even when he may just be interacting with someone daily, at the corner store.
- Bill has confessed that even though he has lived in an area where it is necessary to drive, he has not done so and instead always wanted to use a cab.
- He has been interested in screenwriting having always craved to do it.
Featured Image by Ill Bill / Instagram