|Ilze Bajare Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1988|
Ilze Bajare is a Latvian actress and model who rose to fame with her portrayal of Mannequin in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly in 2007. Other than that, she has also walked the ramp for various well-known brands and designers including Alberta Ferretti, Bottega Veneta, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, and Guy Laroche.
Riga, Latvian SSR, USSR
New York City, New York, United States
Ilze had attended the Professional Children’s School in the past.
- Siblings – Linda (Older Sister) (Model)
As a model, Ilze is represented by –
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- View Management – Spain
- Chic Management
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
As a model, Ilze has appeared in campaigns for several high-end brands such as –
- Blugirl by Blumarine
- Et Vous
- Go Coppola
- Harvey Nichols
- Paciotti 4us
- Zara TRF
Ilze Bajare Facts
- She was born and raised in Latvia alongside her older sister Linda who is also a model.
- Ilze made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Mannequin in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly in 2007, alongside the likes of actors Mathieu Amalric, Emmanuelle Seigner, Marie-Josée Croze.
- Over the years, Ilze has appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Amica, Tank, Oyster, and Elle.
- As a model, Ilze made her debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2008 for Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani. She has since worked with several other well-known brands such as Armani Prive, Christian Dior, Elie Saab, and Givenchy.