|Vrushika Mehta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vrushika Mehta is an Indian actress, professional dancer, and model who is known for having been cast in shows such as Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Ishqbaaaz, Dil Dosti Dance, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Teri Galiyan, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Twist Wala Love, Fear Files, Aasman Se Aage, and Satrangi Sasural.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vrushika Mehta is a graduate of Tolani College of Commerce located in Andheri East, Mumbai.
Actress, Professional Dancer, Model
- Sibling – Bhumil Mehta (Brother)
Vrushika Mehta has been signed with Pocket Aces.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
A tattoo on her shoulder
She has done endorsement work for brands like Pond’s India, etc.
Vrushika Mehta Facts
- After having been born in Ahmedabad, India, she was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Alongside Shakti Mohan, Kunwar Amar, Sneha Kapoor, Shantanu Maheshwari, and Vrinda Dawda, Vrushika Mehta co-starred as Sharon Rai Prakash, Swayam’s love interest, in the dance fiction television series, Dil Dosti Dance, from 2013 to 2015.
- On April 27, 2014, she joined YouTube with her self-titled channel.
- Vrushika brought to life the character of Asmita “Puchki” Shantanu Mazumdar, who is Arpita and Shubhu’s daughter, in the Zee TV drama series, Yeh Teri Galiyan.
- In 2020, she appeared as Dr. Riddhima Saxena in StarPlus’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai opposite Mohsin Khan.
Featured Image by Vrushika Mehta / Instagram