|India Reynolds Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1990|
India Reynolds is a British glamour model who won the 2009 page 3 Idol contest on the British newspaper The Sun. Since then, she has been on the cover of many men’s magazines and calendars. She is also popularly known for being a Playboy model. India has a fan following of more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on her Twitter account.
Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Details about her education are unknown.
Glamor Model, Playboy Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Reynolds is represented by –
- IMM Agency Group
- Samantha Bond Modeling Agency
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
India Reynolds has dated –
- Holly Peers – India is in a relationship with model Holly Peers. It is not known if they are married but they call each other “wife“. India often shares their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Buxom body
- Thick Lips
India Reynolds has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- AX PARIS
- In The Style
- Rebellious Fashion
- Lipsy London
- Oh Polly
- Salt & Saunter
- Forever 21
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Her promotional modeling career for various brands in editorials such as The Sun and Playboy
- Featuring on the cover of some of the top men magazines like Nuts, Zoo, Front, Loaded, and FHM
Reynolds has not been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
She has not appeared on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
India Reynolds Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
India Reynolds Facts
- In April 2009, India Reynolds was a finalist in The Sun‘s Page 3 Idol contest.
- India Reynolds is a semi-topless model who has posed for various magazine covers and calendars since 2010.
- In 2013, she was featured on the Hot Shots calendar.
- She has also been a part of a British charity known as the Help for Heroes that aims to support injured men and women who served in the line of duty for the British people.
- Visit her official website @ lacefromreyn.co.uk.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by India Reynolds / Instagram