|Infinite Lists Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1997|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Infinite Lists is an American social media star, best known for his YouTube channel that he shortened to ‘Infinite’, on which he has garnered more than 12 million subscribers. He initially used it to showcase his gaming skills in the Call of Duty game, but later moved on to the ‘Top 5’ format hence the name change to ‘Infinite Lists’ in hopes of going viral. After his channel gained more traction with more than 100k subscribers in September 2016, Infinite moved on to reaction and commentary type of videos. He has also created a 2nd channel, titled ‘More Infinite’ with more than 800k subscribers, where he continued playing video games such as Fortnite and uploaded videos that didn’t make the cut for his main channel. Infinite has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 70k followers on Twitter.
Cay, Infinite Lists
Washington, United States
Encino, California, United States
Infinite attended a very strict private school from the 1st grade all the way up to the 7th grade.
He graduated high school in 2015 and enrolled in a community college. Due to long traveling times and his love of sleeping late in the morning, he felt he was wasting his time and money, and dropped out.
Social Media Star
- Father – He is an artist.
- Siblings – Kegan Cunningham (Older Brother), Jake Cunningham (Older Brother)
He self-manages his career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Infinite Lists has dated –
- Jasmine H (2017) – He dated the YouTube vlogger, Jasmine H who is 1 year his junior, in 2017, but kept the details of their relationship to himself. It became public knowledge that they broke up late in the year.
- Kate (2018) – In a YouTube video in January 2018, Infinite was seen kissing his former girlfriend Kate, but later confirmed they weren’t dating.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slicked back haircut
- Narrow, pointy nose
- Facial freckles
- Defined facial features
Infinite Lists has endorsed Era of Celestials video game in 2018.
Best Known For
His YouTube channels with more than 12 million subscribers and more than 800k subscribers, as well as more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 70k followers on Twitter
Infinite Lists Favorite Things
- Activity – Sunbathing, Mountaineering
- Place – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Time Of Day – Sunset
- Car Brand – BMW
Infinite Lists Facts
- He got his unique name because his parents couldn’t decide between Tallus and Cayden, so they decided to combine them.
- Infinite spent the 1st 2 years of his life in a remote cabin in the woods.
- His parents divorced when he was 2 years old, and he and his brothers moved with his mom to a large house in the valley.
- Infinite was very crafty growing up and loved building things with paper and scissors.
- He was interested in video games as a kid and begged his mom to buy him a Nintendo DS console.
- Infinite was constantly scolded for having a longer-than-allowed haircut in private school, so he grew it out crazy long when he moved to the public school.
- When he moved to public school, Infinite began playing Call of Duty games with his new friends.
- He started his YouTube channel after watching ‘FaZe’ clan videos. He had to save up all of his money to purchase a $300 HD PVR gameplay recording device.
- Infinite began watching YouTube videos all day long when he was 15 years old, and his favorite creators were Markiplier and PewDiePie.
- He got his 1st job when he was 17 which was at Papa Murphy’s pizza place.
- Infinite had plans to become a lineman at the end of 2016 so he could fix electrical installations in the city for a living.
- In 2016, Infinite created a diss track for FaZe Blaziken, a Call of Duty game player. It brought a huge surge in his subscriber count after Blaziken reacted to it.
- He promised himself that he would quit YouTube if his channel didn’t go viral in a month in 2016. Luckily, his ‘Top 5 Waterbottle Flips’ video became extremely popular with more than 4 million views in 2 weeks, and he pressed on.
- Infinite moved from the ‘Top 5’ format to reaction videos in early 2017 because he wanted to make his channel more relatable and add his own personal touch.
- A popular hashtag among his fanbase is #InfiniteArmy.
- He reached a 1st million subscribers count on April 15, 2017, and had 5 million subscribers by March 17, 2018.
- On April 9, 2019, Infinite had amassed more than 10 million subscribers, and only a little more than a month later, on May 14, 2019, got to 11 million subscribers.
- He has made a blue neon sign which spelled “Infinite” and used it as a backdrop to his videos.
- Infinite has partnered with companies such as Fanjoy and TeeSpring to help him create and deliver unique merchandise such as joggers, t-shirts, hoodies, socks, and even notebooks and phone cases.
- He tried out zip lining in April 2018 and recommended it to his fanbase as a ‘dope’ activity.
Featured Image by Infinite Lists / Instagram