|Inna Pilipenko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1991|
|Boyfriend||Gleb V. Kozlov|
Inna Pilipenko is a Russian model who has walked international runways for several brands and designers such as Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Moschino, Jill Sanders, Jill Stuart, and Jeremy Scott.
She divides her time between New York and Moscow.
Inna graduated from Columbia University which is in the city of New York in 2018.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Inna is represented by –
- IQ Models Agency – Moscow
- AVE. Management – Singapore
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pilipenko has dated –
- Gleb V. Kozlov
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Slender physique
- Long arms and legs
- Beautiful eyes
- Perfect jawline
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Pilipenko has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Codes Combine Basic
Inna Pilipenko Favorite Things
- Christmas Gift In 2009 – A handbag from Prada
- Holiday Dessert – Apple Pie
- Films To Watch On Holidays – The Harry Potter film series
Source – Paper
Inna Pilipenko Facts
- She was brought up in Moscow and later moved to New York where she graduated from Columbia University in 2018.
- Pilipenko started her modeling career at the age of 14.
- She had sent pictures of herself to the modeling agency IQ Models Agency and was asked to visit the agency with her mother and sign a contract.
- Inna made her fashion show debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 show where she walked the ramp for various brands and designers including Threeasfour, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Chloe, Jil Sander, and Blugirl.
- Ever since she began her modeling career, Inna has been a muse for various well-known designers and brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Custo Barcelona, Dolce & Gabbana, Vera Wang, and Proenza Schouler.
- On January 17, 2019, she started her Instagram account.
- Inna has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Vimadonna (2008), L’Officiel (2008), and Menu Magazine (2008).
- She was chosen as the “Model Of The Month – November 2008” by FMD.
- Her parents reside in Moscow in 2009.
- She never believed that Santa Clause was an actual person who gave out gifts on Christmas.
- Every Christmas, her mother buys her and the family a pair of funny looking socks.
- She is a huge Harry Potter movie buff.
- Prior to trying her luck out as a model, she doubted her ability to become a model as she thought of herself to be quite skinny.
- She is close to her mother and little brother.
- The positive side of modeling for Inna is the cultural aspect that she can dwell in while traveling across the world. Besides that, she also finds it exciting to meet new people.
- She once fell while walking the ramp at a fashion show that was held in Milan.
- Pilipenko prefers to stay at home and rest or spend time with her family rather than indulge in partying with people other than her close friends.
Featured Image By Inna Pilipenko / Instagram