|Isaac Gracie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1994|
Isaac Gracie is a British singer and songwriter who is best known for his heavenly voice. His debut self-titled studio album climbed into #36 place on the UK Top 40 chart in 2018. He has also released several hit singles such as We’re So Very Lost (2016), All the Burning Lovers (2016), and Show me love (2018). Sam is also noted for the release of his hit music video’s Silhouettes of You (2017), Terrified (2017), Reverie (2017), and Last words (2018). He is also often related to legends like singer-songwriter Jeff Buckley, Nick Drake, and Bob Dylan.
Isaac Joseph Gracie-Burrow
Ealing, West London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
He studied creative writing at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England.
- Mother – Judith Gracie (Psychotherapist, Author)
- Siblings – He has a brother and sister.
Isaac is represented by –
- Sam of Wildlife Entertainment
- Jon Lawrence of Chalk Press Agency (Public Relations)
- Paul Wilson of Creative Artists Agency
Vocals, Guitar, Bass
Virgin EMI Records, Dew Process
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Isaac has dated –
- He once fell deeply in love with a girl. However, their relationship came to a complete halt due to Sam’s suddenly increasing busy schedule.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Releasing his hit self-titled studio album that placed #36 on the UK Top 40 chart in 2018
- Releasing several highly viewed music videos such as Silhouettes of You (2017), Terrified (2017), Reverie (2017), and Last words (2018)
- Releasing many hit singles likes We’re So Very Lost (2016), All the Burning Lovers (2016), and Show me love (2018)
He released his debut studio album titled isaac gracie on Apr 13, 2018. It consisted of a total of 11 songs like Terrified, The death of you & i, When you go, and Last words, and Reverie. At the same time, an extended version of the album was also released which was compiled of 14 songs in total. The 3 songs that were added to the album were Show me love, Broken wheel, and No, nothing at all.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a performer on Zoe Ball on … in 2018.
Isaac Gracie Favorite Things
- Song – You Only Live Once by The Strokes (2006)
- Lyrics From His Self-Titled Album – “I don’t want to sing another song, about the ways I got everything wrong, to list it all, would take too long” from the song When You Go
- Ones To Watch – Big Thief, Soccer Mommy, Moses Sumney, Snail Mail
Source – Twitter, OnesToWatch.com
Isaac Gracie Facts
- He was raised alongside his brother and sister in Ealing, West London by his mother Judith, who was a poet and also worked as a psychotherapist.
- His father left him and his family when he was quite young. Later, his stepfather also betrayed his mother.
- Isaac embraced his mother’s passion for writing poems and continued to dwell on it. He also joined the University of East Anglia in order to study creative writing and it wasn’t long before he started to use his blessed ability to write songs.
- He was 7 years old when he started singing in a choir and by the age of 16, he was leading choir. However, he was forced to leave after he lost his incredibly high note voice one fine Sunday. Later, he wanted to continue after the age of 18, as a tenor but found the guitar and never went back ever since.
- Isaac is a self-taught guitarist who learned his chords while listening to songs by Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, and Bob Dylan.
- He was discovered through Soundcloud, after his self-penned song Last Words went viral on it.
- He once slammed his guitar on the floor and walked out during a high school music contest not knowing why the judge had interrupted him in between. Later, he found out that the reason why the judge stopped him was that he wanted to tell Isaac that he was going to win the competition and that was exactly what happened.
- Prior to becoming a full-time music artist, he worked as a barista in a coffee shop.
- Most of his debut self-titled album was recorded at Rak Studios in St. Johns Wood.
- He derives his inspiration from love.
- Isaac is fond of listening to music from the Arctic Monkeys, Nick Cave, MGMT, and Pearl Jam.
- Despite being a non-religious kind of person, he always wears a crucifix around his neck.
- In 2016, he signed a record deal with Virgin EMI Records.
- Visit his official website @ isaacgraciemusic.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Isaac Gracie / Instagram