|Ivy Latimer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ivy Latimer is an Australian actress who is best known for her role as Nixie in Mako: Island of Secrets. Apart from that, she has been cast in several other on-screen roles which include Olivia Richards in Home and Away, Lel in White Collar Blue, Angela Carlson in Me and My Monsters, Linda Conway in Accidents Happen, and Ashley McCluskey in Love My Way.
Ivy Joy Latimer
Ventura, California, United States
Ivy Latimer got enrolled at the Hunter School of Performing Arts located in Broadmeadow (Newcastle) in New South Wales, Australia.
- Sibling – Zoë Rae (Sister)
5 ft 2½ in or 158.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- A beauty spot on her lower lip
Ivy Latimer Facts
- During her time at Hunter School of Performing Arts, she participated in a film festival Shoot Out and won the 2nd place in the under 18 category.
- In 2002, Ivy Latimer started appearing in the recurring role of Lel in the television series, White Collar Blue, whose lead cast comprised of Peter O’Brien, Freya Stafford, Brooke Satchwell, Don Hany, Richard Carter, Jodie Dry, and Linda Cropper.
- She portrayed the character of Madelaine James in an episode titled In the Lap of the Gods of the television medical drama series, All Saints, in February 2002.
- She was cast as Olivia Richards in a few episodes of the television soap opera, Home and Away, in 2005.
- Ivy Latimer made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Linda Conway in the 2009 coming-of-age comedy-drama film, Accidents Happen, in which she starred alongside the likes of Geena Davis, Harrison Gilbertson, Harry Cook, Sebastian Gregory, Sarah Woods, and Joel Tobeck.
- Between 2010 and 2011, she co-starred alongside Macauley Keeper, Lauren Clair, and Felix Williamson in The Jim Henson Company‘s children’s comedy television program, Me and My Monsters. She was cast as Angela Carlson who is the lead’s older sister who doesn’t like the monsters.
- In 2013, Ivy Latimer brought to life the character of Nixie, one of the 3 mermaids, in the 1st season of teen drama fantasy television series, Mako: Island of Secrets, whose lead cast also included Lucy Fry, Amy Ruffle, Chai Romruen, Isabel Durant, Allie Bertram, Gemma Forsyth, Alex Cubis, and Linda Ngo.
Featured Image by Ivy Latimer / Instagram