|J. Rey Soul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
J. Rey Soul is a Hong Kong-born American singer who rose to fame after she was seen for the first time as a competitor on season 1 of The Voice of the Philippines in 2013.
Hong Kong, China
J. Rey Soul divides her time between the Philippines and Los Angeles.
Epic Records of Sony Music Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White, Asian)
J. Rey Soul is of half-Filipino and half-African-American descent.
- Buxom physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
J. Rey Soul Facts
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on March 28, 2010.
- J. Rey has more than 85.9K likes and close to 14.4K followers on her TikTok account titled jreysoul.
- The earliest post that J. Rey Soul uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 16, 2013. It was a picture of her from The Voice of the Philippines.
- Some of her most-heard music is Mamacita, Tonta Love, and Pull Up (feat. Nile Rodgers).
Featured Image By J. Rey Soul / Facebook