|Jack Donnelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1985|
Jack Donnelly is a well distinguished English actor and comedian known for his role as Jason in Atlantis (2013-2015). He is also noted for his appearances in many films like United We Fall, A Royal Winter, and Friendsgiving. Jack is also known for being the creator of the improv comedian group called the Chuckle Duster.
Bournemouth, Dorset, England, United Kingdom
Jack started studying at St Catherine’s Primary School in Wimborne, Dorset and later, went to St Peter’s School in Bournemouth.
He also studied at the London’s Central School of Speech and Drama. Jack also enrolled himself into the Big Little Theatre School in Bournemouth, England.
- Father – Tony Donnelly
- Mother – Chrissie Wickham (Actress, Former Dancer, Choreographer)
- Siblings – Harvey Donnelly (Younger Brother) (Gymnast), Finn Donnelly (Younger Brother), Sam Donnelly (Younger Brother)
Jack is represented by Lou Coulson Associates Ltd.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack has dated –
- Malin Åkerman (2017-Present) – Jack was first spotted with Swedish actress Malin Åkerman at the Dorado Beach, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Puerto Rico in 2017. A few months later in October 2017, Malin shared a post on Instagram with the caption #engaged #isaidyes. Later, on December 1, 2018, the couple finally tied the knot at a beach at the Papaya Playa Project in Tulum, Mexico, in the most casual way. Jack wore a navy vest and pants and stood bare feet on the sand while Malin had on a slinky pink dress and was also barefoot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin Lips
- Wavy hair
Best Known For
- Starring in the lead role of BBC’s show Atlantis (2013-2015) as Jason
- Being cast in several films such as United We Fall (2014), A Royal Winter (2017), and Friendsgiving (2019)
- Starring as Jason Winkler in the family show House of Anubis (2011)
- Making guest appearances in many shows like Doctors (2012), Misfits (2012), and Death in Paradise (2016)
Jack made his theatrical film debut as Olly Hunter in the comedy movie United We Fall in 2014.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Jason Winkler on Nickelodeon’s fantasy-drama House of Anubis in 2011.
He does go to the gym where he attends fitness sessions of several exercises including Pilates.
Jack Donnelly Facts
- He was born and raised in Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Jack is the oldest amongst the 4 brothers.
- His bloodline is originally from Ringwood, Hampshire.
- Jack’s mother, Chrissie Wickham is a choreographer, actress, and former member of the Hot Gossip dance troupe.
- His mother was 6 months pregnant with him when she performed in the rock musical Starlight Express.
- He is the founder of an improvisational comedy group called the Chuckle Duster.
- Jack’s brother Harvey performs at the Cirque de Soleil as a gymnast.
- During a scene in Atlantis (2011-2015), Jack stabbed himself in the elbow after he picked up a real knife instead of a rubber knife. He was rushed to a A&E close to the shooting area, but they asked him to return after a few days to have the stitching done. Since, he could not wait for that long, he had the wound glued up.
- In 2013, he appeared on BBC’s live telethon to support the charity Children In Need.
- In 2013, he revisited St Catherine’s Primary School to interact with the children studying there.
- He is not an avid social media user.
Featured Image by Red Carpet News TV / YouTube