|Jack Wright Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 2003|
Jack Wright is an American social media personality, TikTok star, YouTuber, and dancer who is best known for the dance, lip-sync, and comedy videos uploaded on his TikTok account. He often collaborates with other social media personalities and has also been a member of the well-known collaborative social media group, The Hype House.
California, United States
Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States
Jack Wright attended the Great Oak High School which is a public high school that lies at the base of Wolf Valley in Temecula, California.
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, YouTuber, Dancer
- Sibling – James Wright (Twin Brother) (Social Media Personality, Dancer, Member of The Hype House)
As a member of The Hype House, Jack Wright is represented by WME, Talent Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Often sports messy hair
- Charming appearance
Through social media, Jack Wright has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands which include the likes of Drip Creationz, MVMT Watches, Dior Beauty, Ferragamo, etc.
Jack Wright Facts
- Alongside the likes of Charli D’Amelio, Chase Hudson, Addison Rae Easterling, Dixie D’Amelio, Avani Gregg, Tony Lopez, Ondreaz Lopez, Nick Austin, and others, he has also been a member of the collaborative group named The Hype House.
- In August 2019, Jack Wright traveled to Prague, Czech Republic.
- His TikTok account has accumulated more than 2.5 million followers and the videos uploaded by him on the same have accrued more than 50 million likes.
- His brother James often appears in his social media feed including several videos and pictures.
- Jack Wright has garnered more than 500k followers on Instagram.
- He enjoys traveling.
- In June 2021, Jack accused TikToker Sienna Mae Gomez of s*xually assaulting him.
Featured Image by Jack Wright / Instagram