|Jackie Chung Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1961|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jackie Chung is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Laurel on the hit 2022 Amazon series The Summer I Turned Pretty. On the other hand, Jackie has also been cast in a number of other hit shows such as Station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy.
The United States of America
Jackie attended Stanford University.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie has dated –
- Louis Ozawa – Jackie has been in a relationship with a man named Louis Ozawa.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Petite physical appearance
Jackie Chung Facts
- Originally, Jackie is from Southern California.
- Jackie has a shihtzu named Tobi.
- The earliest post that Jackie uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 10, 2011.
- Jackie made her debut TV show appearance as Amy in Finding My America in 2006. The same year, Jackie was also cast in her first feature film Hiding Divya as a police officer.
- She garnered attention in the year 2022, after being cast as Laurel in The Summer I Turned Pretty alongside the likes of actors Lola Tung and Rachel Blanchard.
- Jackie was cast as Cloe Kim on the hit TV show Grey’s Anatomy in 2017.
Featured Image By Jackie Chung / Instagram