|Lindsey Pelas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1991|
Lindsey Pelas is an American actor, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and model who has modeled for Playboy and was the Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2014. Over the years, she has also been a part of various shows and movies which include the likes of Extraction, TMZ on TV, Famously Single, Pop Trigger, Playboy Plus, Englishman in L.A., Coded Court, and The Eric Andre Show. She launched her podcast Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas in 2018 and has also been featured in publications like Maxim, GQ, and Glamour.
Lindsey Nicole Pelas
Loranger, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lindsey was an excellent student and graduated from the Louisiana State University with a degree in history and later decided to move to Los Angeles to pursue her full-time career in modeling.
Actor, Model, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters and 3 brothers.
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsey Pelas has dated –
- Calum Best (2016-2017) – British socialite Calum Best met Lindsey through a common friend. He is the son of famous football legend George Best. The two were in an on-again-off-again relationship. When Calum decided to participate in the Celebrity Big Brother, they decided to take a break and put a hold on their relationship. She confessed that she could not see him with anyone else. The two decided to rekindle their romance and patched up in early 2017 and vacationed together.
- Dan Bilzerian – Lindsey had been in a relationship with internet personality Dan Bilzerian.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- High cheekbones
Lindsey has endorsed the following brands –
- Nest Bedding
- 1st Phorm
- DOLL Swimwear
Best Known For
- Appearing in various semi-n*de and full n*de photo shoots
- Her large social media presence consisting of more than 7 million followers
Lindsey made her theatrical film debut by playing the character named Stephanie in the criminal action movie Extraction in 2015. It stars Kellan Lutz, Bruce Willis, Gina Carano, D. B. Sweeney, Dan Bilzerian, and Steve Coulter.
First TV Show
Lindsey made her television show debut on the adult television series Playboy Plus as herself in 2014.
Lindsey’s workout spans 5 days a week with 2 days dedicated to weight training, 2 days of group workouts, and 1 day of simple activities like walking or hiking. She infuses a mixture of cardio which helps to build her stamina, endurance, and speed.
While she was studying, she took aerial classes for 2 years and even practiced aerial yoga. She does a mixture of Pilates and yoga to tone her body. She also goes to boot camp on a weekly basis apart from workouts at the gym with her trainer.
Lindsey ensures that she keeps herself hydrated and enjoys a cheat meal from time to time. However, her staple diet consists of grilled chicken breast, vegetables, salads, and walnuts.
Lindsey Pelas Favorite Things
- Cheat Food – Taco Bell
- Healthy Food – Lentils
- Models – Kate Upton, Stormi Bree
- Magazine – Maxim
- Genre – Hip-Hop
- Artists – Rick Ross, 2 Chainz
- Outfit – Tight knee-length black dress
- Song – Netflix by 2 Chainz & Fergie
- Travel Destination – Cape Town
- Male Actor – Matthew Perry
- Female Actor – Courtney Cox
- Festival – Coachella
- Beverage – Sweet Tea
- Movie – Fear
- Book – I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- Quote – “Everybody denies I am a genius – but nobody ever called me one” – Orson Welles
Source – Naluda Magazine Interview
Lindsey Pelas Facts
- She has a dog named Tosh.
- She wanted to be a school teacher or a pop singer when she was a kid.
- Lindsey supports The Midnight Mission in Los Angeles.
- She has a celebrity crush on Mark Wahlberg.
- She worked as a bartender and yoga instructor after graduating from university.
Featured Image by Lindsey Pelas / Instagram