|Tanvi Thakkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tanvi Thakkar is an Indian actor and social media personality who has been cast in a number of TV projects such as Miley Jab Hum Tum, Pavitra Rishta, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Palampur Express, Yeh Ishq Haaye, Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo, Savitri – EK Prem Kahani, Sarvggun Sampanna, Love by Chance, Saas Bina Sasural, Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Savdhaan India, Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum, Desh Ki Beti Nandini, Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath, Bepannah Pyaar, Aahat, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Darr Sabko Lagta Hai, Humsafars, Bhanwar, CID, Crime Patrol, Meri Hanikarak Biwi, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin, and TV, Biwi aur Main.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tanvi Thakkar received her school education at Ooty, Tamil Nadu and then shifted to Chennai for graduation.
Actor, Social Media Personality
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanvi Thakkar has dated –
- Aditya Kapadia – After going out for some time, she got engaged to actor, model, and voice artist Aditya Kapadia on December 24, 2013. The duo has worked together on the Star Plus show Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. On February 16, 2021, they got married in a court marriage. They announced on January 1, 2023, that Tanvi was pregnant with the couple’s first child. They welcomed a son named Krishay Kapadia on June 19, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Tanvi Thakkar is of Gujarati descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Through social media, Tanvi Thakkar has done endorsement work for several brands which include the likes of SUGAR Cosmetics, TTK Prestige, Dyson India, Nykaa, Skinn by Titan, Anomaly Haircare, WallMantra, ALDO, The Body Shop India, Victoria’s Secret India, PUMA India, bGREEN, AACHHO, PRITI HOME, Streax Professional, Duraster., Hipi, Esprit Watches India, Prismos Beauty, EverBloom, EyeMyEye, Zivame, Accessorize India, Hunyhuny, BBLUNT India, Lucifire Bikes, Quench Botanics, R for Rabbit, Sacred Weaves, Oneshoplane Pune, Younglings, Ice Cream Works, Atomberg Technologies, and others.
Tanvi Thakkar Facts
- She moved to Mumbai in order to pursue a career in acting.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the recurring role of Ishika in the STAR One teen drama series Miley Jab Hum Tum in 2008. The show’s lead cast included Mohit Sehgal, Sanaya Irani, Rati Pandey, and Arjun Bijlani.
- On May 13, 2012, Tanvi Thakkar joined YouTube with her self-titled channel and has uploaded many videos including “First day of shoot post pregnancy”, “Random shoot masti”, “Pregnancy photoshoot and family reveal”, “First photoshoot in 4 months and staycation at courtyard Marriott mumbai !”, “GHKKPM awards”, “My ex on screen husbands cocktail”, and “Mini vacation with cameo!”.
- She was cast as Sharmila Dhyaan Kant (Shaan’s younger sister-in-law) in the Life OK science fiction sitcom series Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant from 2016 to 2017.
- Along with Karan Veer Mehra and Shruti Seth, Tanvi Thakkar co-starred as Bindiya Bhansali (Rajeev’s TV show’s heroine) in the SAB TV comedy-drama series TV, Biwi aur Main in 2017.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was seen as Kunika Khanna Pandey (Akhilesh’s business partner and 2nd wife) in the romantic comedy-drama television series Meri Hanikarak Biwi.
- She played the recurring role of Tina Shukla/Tina Harshit Malhotra in the romantic drama mystery thriller television series Bepanah Pyaar between 2019 and 2020. It stars Pearl V Puri, Aparna Dixit, Ishita Dutta, and Sudha Chandran.
- Tanvi Thakkar appeared as Shivani Chavan (Nagesh, Mansi, Ninad, and Omkaar’s sister who is Amey’s former girlfriend and Rajeev’s wife) in the Hindi-language television family-drama series Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin from 2022 to 2023.
Featured Image by Tanvi Thakkar / Instagram