|Ishita Dutta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1990|
Ishita Dutta is an Indian actress and model. She was born and brought up in Jamshedpur, India. Ishita comes from a conservative Hindu, Bengali family. This Bollywood actress has played versatile roles in films like Raja Rajendra, Drishyam, Firangi and many more.
Jamshedpur, Bihar (now Jharkhand), India
Ishita went to D.B.M.S English School in Jamshedpur. Then, she went to Mumbai to study Media Studies.
- Father – Tapan Dutta (Ex-Employee at Life Insurance Corporation)
- Mother – Shikha Dutta (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Tanushree Dutta (Older Sister) (Actress)
Assorted Digital Media
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ishita Dutta has dated –
- Vatsal Sheth – Ishita got married to her boyfriend of many years, actor, model, and entrepreneur, Vatsal Sheth on November 28, 2017, in Mumbai. They had first met on the set of Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her eyes
- Sharp pointed nose
- Tattoo on her left wrist
- Kaifi Chouhan Photography
- Round Table India
Ishita Dutta Favorite Things
- Food – Maggi
- Party Outfit – A Little Black Dress
- Style Icon – Sonam Kapoor
- Shopping Destination – New York
- Actress – Alia Bhatt
Ishita Dutta Facts
- She made her television debut in 2013 with Star Plus’s soap opera Ek Ghar Banaunga where she played the role of Poonam, opposite actor Rahul Sharma.
- In 2015, Ishita made her Bollywood debut with Drishyam alongside Ajay Devgn, Tabu and Shriya Saran. This film was a box office hit.
- In 2016, after a hiatus, she returned to television with the soap opera Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar where she worked with Vatsal Sheth (her future spouse).
- In 2012, Ishita worked with her sister Tanushree Dutta in the film Yenidu Manasali, but unfortunately, the film was a flop.
- She received a nomination for a Star Parivaar Award in the category of Favourite Beti for the role she played in the show Ek Ghar Banaunga in 2013 and 2014.
- She has worked in versatile languages such as Telegu, Kannada, and Hindi.
- She is a dog lover. In one of her Instagram posts, she clearly mentioned how her ‘fluffy bundle of joy’ made her a better person.
Featured Image by Ishita Dutta / Instagram