|Jackie Evancho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 2000|
Jackie Evancho is an American singer who rose to fame at a young age and has released multiple albums and songs like Songs from the Silver Screen, Two Hearts, Prelude to a Dream, Heavenly Christmas, Dream with Me, Someday at Christmas, The Debut, O mio babbino caro, All of the Stars, The Rains of Castamere, Lovers, Writing’s on the Wall, The Lord’s Prayer, Think of Me, Hallelujah (with Peter Hollens), A Mother’s Prayer (with Susan Boyle), Panis angelicus, Angel, When You Wish Upon a Star, and Somewhere (with Barbra Streisand). She was included in Billboard‘s list of “21 Under 21: Music’s Hottest Minors” in both 2011 and 2012. In 2020, she appeared as a contestant on The Masked Singer.
Jacqueline Marie Evancho
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Jackie went to Pine-Richland School District public schools.
In late 2010, she shifted to cyber schooling due to her singing tours.
Then, in January 2014, Jackie resumed attending a public school.
- Father – Michael Evancho (Operated a video security business until 2010)
- Mother – Lisa Evancho
- Siblings – Juliet (Older Sister) (Transgender; Was born Jacob), Zachary (Younger Brother), Rachel (Younger Sister)
- Others – Joseph William Evancho (Paternal Grandfather), Linda M. Kapples (Paternal Grandmother)
Align Entertainment Group, LLC.
Classical crossover, pop
Vocals, violin, piano
JE Touring, Sony Masterworks, Portrait Records
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 104 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Jackie Evancho is of Polish, Ukrainian, Slovak, and Hungarian descent on her father’s side and has German and Italian roots on her mother’s side.
- Double-handed wave
- Expressive gestures while singing
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in King Orthodontics commercial along with a couple of others.
In 2012, she modeled for GUESS Kids and for Justice Girls Clothing in 2014.
To help protect the animals, she was also made the ambassador for Mission: Humane.
Best Known For
Singing talent and releasing various albums and EPs.
Jackie is also known for finishing second in the singing contest America’s Got Talent in its fifth season.
Jackie released her debut album Prelude to a Dream on November 10, 2009, independently. She was just 9 at that time.
Still, she was able to sell 4,000 copies of the album and it reached #121 at Billboard 200.
As an actress, she first appeared in She’s Out of My League in 2010 as an extra. Her role was uncredited.
She then appeared in the 2012 drama thriller film The Company You Keep for her role as Isabel Grant.
First TV Show
She first appeared in the reality show America’s Got Talent as a contestant in 2010.
Jackie Evancho Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- TV Show – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Film – The Last Airbender (2010), Phantom of the Opera (2004)
- Home Cooked Meal – Steak, fondue nights with shrimp, chicken, and broccoli
Source – Star Tribune, Just Jared Jr.
Jackie Evancho Facts
- Jackie takes interest in sewing, drawing, archery, swimming, and playing with her pets.
- When Evancho saw the film version of the musical The Phantom of the Opera in 2008, she decided to opt for singing as her career choice.
- In April 2008, she finished second in a local talent singing competition, Kean Idol. It is after that time that she started taking singing lessons.
- During the 2008-2009 season, Jackie sang in the Children’s Festival Chorus of Pittsburgh.
- In the Classical Albums Artist list by Billboard, she was placed at #1 in 2011, #2 in 2012, #5 in 2013, #7 in 2014, and #4 in 2015.
- Her last name is pronounced as “ee-VANK-oh.”
- Her little dog Maggie is her best friend. She received this dog as a gift.
- She also has a pet snake which is a corn snake.
- Sarah Brightman and Emmy Rossum are her professional idols.
- Watching love stories (films) makes her cry.
- Her dream duet has been to perform with Lady Gaga.
- If Jackie could be any animal, she would like to become a puppy as they are globally loved and puppies understand their bonding with the owner.
- She used to go and search for ghosts and spirits as a child but didn’t find any.
- She released her studio album titled The Debut on April 12, 2019, and it peaked at number #1 on both US Top Classical Crossover Albums (Billboard) chart and US Top Classical Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #23 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Jackie has suffered from body dysmorphia and an eating disorder in the past.
- In November 2019, she was involved in a car accident and had broken her back in two places.
- She returned to Instagram in November 2021 after having deactivated it for almost a year due to mental instability.
- In May 2022, she released the cover of the Joni Mitchell song Both Sides Now.