Topanga, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jackie studied at Oaks Christian School, Westlake, California
He got enrolled to study the liberal arts program at Denison University in Granville, Ohio for the term (2018–2022).
Jackie also took acting and Improv comedy lessons from Mark Lewis based in Topanga, California.
- Father – Adam Radinsky (Attorney)
- Mother – Kelly Andrus Radinsky (Photographer, Actor)
- Siblings – Sadie Rose Radinsky (Younger Sister) (Actress, Singer, Model, Wellness Promoter, Baker)
CESD Talent Agency
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Sedona James (2016) – Jackie’s Twitter and Instagram activity in 2016 implied that he was dating fellow ABC network actress, Sedona James.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Tall and lanky physical frame
- Long neck
Best Known For
Playing the character of Sawyer Huggins on the Nickelodeon TV show Bella and the Bulldogs (2015–2016).
Jackie has already been a part of various short films and TV movies but has not yet been cast in a full-fledged feature film.
First TV Show
Jackie’s first TV show appearance was in Bella and the Bulldogs in 2015 as Sawyer Huggins. He appeared in a total of 40 episodes until 2016.
Jackie Radinsky Favorite Things
- Song – Accordion for Raj by Madlib, Tell Your Friends by The Weeknd
- Musical Artist – Kanye West
- Color – Light Blue
- Nickelodeon Shows – Drake and Josh (2004–2007), iCarly (2007–2012)
- Nickelodeon Actor – Josh Nichols
- Music Genre – Alternative, Hip-Hop
- TV Shows – Modern Family, Instant Mom, Family Guy,
- Junk Food – In and Out Burger
Jackie Radinsky Facts
- He deems himself to be an animal lover.
- Jackie is an amateur magician. He says that magic tricks are the perfect ice-breaker and help make new friends easily.
- According to him, Disneyland is the best place for a first date.
- He has developed a keen interest in filmmaking and puts in efforts to learn behind the scenes aspect of a good production.
- Whenever Jackie feels down, he spends time with his White Poodle Bichon pet dogs to improve his mood.
- Join him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jackie Radinsky / Instagram