|Jackson Coffey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1996|
Jackson Coffey is an Australian Instagram star and surfer who is known for the surfing and lifestyle posts that he uploads to his self-titled Instagram account.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Jackson was Homeschooled.
Surfer, Instagram Star
- Father – Jason Coffey (Bricklayer)
- Mother – Kym Coffey
- Siblings – Holly-Daze Coffey (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star, Model, Surfer), Bonnie-Lou Coffey (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star), Ruby-Lee Coffey (Younger Sister) (Model, Surfer), Ellie-Jean Coffey (Older Sister) (Instagram Star, Professional Surfer, Softcore model), He has 2 more siblings.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jackson has dated –
- Steph Gillies – Jackson had previously been in a relationship with a girl named Steph Gillies. The couple celebrated their 1 year anniversary in September 2018. However, it is not known if they are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a thick beard and shoulder-length hair
- Lean physical appearance
Jackson Coffey Facts
- He was born and brought up in Australia.
- Growing up, Jackson and his family traveled a lot across Australia.
- The earliest post that Jackson uploaded to his self-titled YouTube channel was on May 22, 2012.
- He competed at the 2013 World Surf League Qualifying Series.
- Jackson has been sponsored by various brands including Billabong, GoPro, VonZipper, and Shapers.
- In his free time, Jackson enjoys going big fish hunting.
- Like him, his sister Ellie-Jean is also a surfer who competed professionally until 2017.
- Jackson and his siblings have a YouTube channel titled The Coffey’s on May 22, 2016. However, the last video that they uploaded to their channel was on May 14, 2017.
Featured Image By Jackson Coffey / Instagram