|Ellie-Jean Coffey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1994|
Ellie-Jean Coffey is an Australian model, softcore actress, and professional surfer who was ranked amongst the top 10 surfers in the QS world rankings in 2015.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Ellie-Jean was Homeschooled.
Model, Softcore Actress, Professional Surfer
- Father – Jason Coffey (Bricklayer)
- Mother – Kym Coffey
- Siblings – Holly-Daze Coffey (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star, Model, Surfer), Bonnie-Lou Coffey (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star), Ruby-Lee Coffey (Younger Sister) (Model, Surfer), Jackson Coffey (Younger Brother) (Instagram Star), She has 2 more younger siblings.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Buxom physical appearance
Ellie-Jean Coffey Facts
- Originally, Ellie-Jean is from Gold Cost of Queensland.
- She had traveled across Australia along with her family for 10 years. It was during that time that she learned to surf and decided to pursue surfing professionally.
- Just like Ellie-Jean, her parents are also keen surfers.
- She had often competed in various elite Women’s Surfing Championship Tour with her sister.
- In 2012, Ellie-Jean competed at the Junior World Surfing championships held in Panama where she won second place.
- She did well on her first try on a single fin board in the traditional style at the Single fin classic in 2015.
- Ellie-Jean attained 97th place in the QS world rankings.
- Aside from surfing, Ellie-Jean is also a model. She has worked with various surfing fashion brands including Billabong, Von Zipper, and Surf Stitch.
- She had once stated that the surfing competition world is “misogynistic”. In 2017, Ellie-Jean stopped entering surfing contests.
- Her Instagram account with 1 million strong followers was taken down in 2021, citing vexatious and coordinated attacks on her posts.
- Ellie-Jean was ranked 6th place in Playboy‘s list of “hottest surfers.”
- She is very fond of the work of fellow surfer Bethany Hamilton.
- Ellie-Jean and her siblings have a YouTube channel titled The Coffey’s on May 22, 2016. However, the last video that they uploaded to their channel was on May 14, 2017.
Featured Image By Ellie-Jean Coffey / Instagram