|Ellyse Perry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1990|
Ellyse Perry is an Australian professional cricketer and footballer who began playing for the Australian national team and the women’s national soccer team when she was only 16 years of age. Besides that, she is also the youngest Australian sportsperson to play for the national team and football world cups. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 550k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Ellyse Alexandra Perry
Wahroonga, New South Wales, Australia
Ellyse studied at the Beecroft Public School before completing her year 12 in 2008 from Pymble Ladies’ College.
In the past, she was studying Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Father – Mark Perry
- Mother – Kathy Perry
- Siblings – Damien Perry (Older Brother)
Ellyse is represented by Josh White of Lampoon Group.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellyse Perry has dated –
- Matt Toomua (2013-Present) – Australian rugby player Matt Toomua and Ellyse had been dating one another for a while before going public about their relationship on October 24, 2013, at the John Eales Medal ceremony. They got engaged to one another on August 20, 2014, and finally tied the knot a year later on December 19, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Shoulder length hair
- Wide smile
- Oval face shape
She has done endorsement work various brands such as Adidas and Jockey.
Ellyse Perry Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Sitting in the locker room after a match
Source – The Sydney Morning Herald
Ellyse Perry Facts
- While she studied at Pymble Ladies’ College, she served as the sports captain, athletics captain, and the cricket captain.
- She developed a liking for sports at an early age and besides cricket and soccer, she also played tennis, touch football, golf, and even indulged in athletics.
- She became the first Australian cricketer to play 100 Twenty20 International cricket matches at the “2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20.” During the same time, she also became the first bowler to take 100 wickets.
- Sportspro magazine ranked her at #36 place as the most marketable sportsperson in the world and the most marketable Australian athlete of 2013.
- During 2019, “Women’s Ashes,” she was named the first Australian cricketer to have scored 1,000 runs.
- In 2019, she had been regularly being featured on Tom Ballard and Alex Dyson’s Triple J radio breakfast show to present her segment of “Perry Good Sports Woman.”
- She is a right-handed batsman and right-handed medium-fast bowler.
- In football, she prefers to play defense.
- In the past, she was featured in a commercial shoot for Jockey underwear.
- She and writer Sheryl Clark had co-written a series of books that follow her sports frenzy lifestyle. A few of her books were Pocket Rocket (2016), Magic Feet (2016), and Winning Touch (2017).
- In 2018, she signed to the “Lampoon Group.”
- She received the Belinda Clark Award in 2016 and 2018.
- In 2019, she was named “Sport NSW Athlete of the Year.”
Featured Image By Ellyse Perry / Instagram