|Alton Mason Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1997|
Alton Mason is a well-known model who has walked the ramps for a number of fashion giants like Yeezy, Eckhaus Latta, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Versace, Fenty, PUMA, Brooks Brothers, Michael Kors, Philipp Plein, Jeremy Scott, Tom Ford, Ermenegildo Zegna, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Fendi, Prabal Gurung, and Karl Lagerfeld. He is also a trained dancer and enjoys a fan base of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Alton Mason Jr.
Arizona, United States
Alton Mason took dance and acting classes at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – He was a professional basketball player.
- Mother – She was a model.
Alton Mason is represented by –
- STATE Management – New York
- IMG Paris – Paris
- IMG Milano – Milan
- IMG London – London
- IMG Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- IMG Australia – Sydney
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alton Mason has dated –
- Anok Yai – Alton Mason is dating model Anok Yai who is known for being the very first model of South Sudanese descent to open a fashion show for the much-celebrated fashion brand, Prada, and has also worked with the likes of Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Max Mara, Fendi, Versace, Chanel, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Dior, Proenza Schouler, Tom Ford, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Alberta Ferretti, Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, and Alexander Wang. The duo has been together for quite a while and Yai often shares their loved-up pictures on social media as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Jamaican and Ghanian descent.
- Lean physique
- Plump Lips
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Alton Mason has done endorsement work for brands like Gap, Hogo Boss, Chanel, and Nike.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for the likes of Yeezy, Eckhaus Latta, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Versace, Fenty, PUMA, Brooks Brothers, Michael Kors, Philipp Plein, Jeremy Scott, Tom Ford, Ermenegildo Zegna, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Fendi, Prabal Gurung, and Karl Lagerfeld
- Having been featured on various magazines like Sleek Magazine, Hercules Magazine, Interview Magazine, Paper, Wonderland Magazine, Another Man, i-D, American Vogue, W Magazine, and GQ Magazine U.S.
First Fashion Show
Alton Mason made his fashion show debut at the Yeezy F/W 16 Show.
His dance lessons help him maintain a lean physique. However, on a typical day, Alton Mason does around 200 push-ups.
As far as his diet is concerned, he doesn’t restrict himself from eating and enjoys indulging in his favorite treats occasionally. However, he makes sure to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
Alton Mason Favorite Things
- Food – Hot Wings
- TV Shows – The Proud Family, The Boondocks
- Movie – Love & Basketball
- Art – Dance
- Icon – Michael Jackson
Source – Models.com
Alton Mason Facts
- While he was in Los Angeles taking dance lessons, he was discovered via Instagram.
- Before he began his career as a model, he worked as an assistant to choreographer and creative director, Laurieann Gibson, for around 3 years.
- He enjoys eating hot wings and reading Moorish and Egyptian literature.
- He enjoys the music of Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Al Green, Chaka Khan, James Brown, Erykah Badu, The Notorious B.I.G., Tina Turner, Donell Jones, Frank Ocean, Sade, LL Cool J.
- He has said that if he hadn’t been a model, he would probably be selling fruits somewhere in Cuba wearing a Jamaican tank top and jean shorts.
- He has claimed that he is a hopeless romantic who still believes in love and loyalty despite the society proving otherwise.
- The best piece of advice that he has ever got is the one from his great-grandmother as she used to say, “Remember who you are. Be you. Don’t worry about what people say. People are going to talk about you whether you’re doing good or bad– the question is; ‘Are you something to be talked about?'”.
- He has taken acting and tap dance lessons.
- He believes in being an underdog.
- He has listed Michael Jackson, Prince, and Naomi Campbell as some of his role models.
- Follow Alton Mason on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alton Mason / Instagram