|Jacob Ballinger Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 2009|
Jacob Ballinger is an American YouTuber and musician who is widely recognized for belonging to the Ballinger family who has their own self-titled YouTube channel that has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million combined views. Jacob also has a YouTube channel of his own but he has made more appearances on the family channel. His personal channel has accumulated more than 30k subscribers.
California, United States
Camarillo, California, United States
He has been homeschooled by his mother.
- Father – Christopher Ballinger (YouTuber, Magician & Writer)
- Mother – Jessica Ballinger (Social Media Personality & YouTuber )
- Siblings – Bailey Ballinger (Older Sister), Parker Ballinger (Younger Brother), Duncan Ballinger (Younger Brother), Luke Ballinger (Younger Brother), Teddy Ballinger (Younger Brother)
- Others – Rachel Ballinger (Aunt) (YouTuber), Colleen Ballinger (Aunt) (YouTuber), Trent Ballinger (Uncle), Tim Ballinger (Grandfather) (Sales Manager), Gwen Ballinger (Grandmother) (Homemaker)
His channel is managed by his mother.
4 ft 3 in or 129.5 cm
23 kg or 50.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Thin lips
Jacob Ballinger Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Building things with Lego, Playing on the drums, Playing baseball, Fishing
Jacob Ballinger Facts
- When he was 4 years old, he sang Love is an Open Door along with his aunt Colleen at a show in Salt Lake City.
- For his 5th birthday, his father recorded a vlog of their trip to Legoland.
- He is usually seen with his brothers playing, responding to questions from other YouTubers, and assisting his family.
- In one of his most popular videos named Our Father & Son Day at Universal Studios, Jacob and his father go to his favorite Universal Studios in Hollywood and spend a day there together. Other much-loved videos that have focused on him include First Pair of Glasses, Jacob Broke His Foot, Jacob on the Drums, Jacob’s 8th Birthday Special and the vlog recorded to celebrate his turning 5 years old.
Featured Image by The Ballinger Kids / Instagram