|Jacob Bixenman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1994|
Jacob Bixenman is an American model, photographer, and filmmaker who has worked with many established names of the fashion industry which include Stella McCartney, Dolce & Gabbana, Moncler, and Kith. Moreover, he has also amassed a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Jacob Taylor Bixenman
Orange County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jacob Bixenman attended the University of Southern California as an English major.
Model, Photographer, Filmmaker
- Mother – Carrie Diaz
- Siblings – Taylor Bixenman (Late Older Brother), Angelina Fisher (Older Sister)
Jacob Bixenman is represented by –
- Premium Models – Paris
- IMG – New York
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
- IMG Los Angeles – Los Angeles
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jacob Bixenman has dated –
- Troye Sivan (2016-2020) – He started going out with Australian singer-songwriter, actor, and YouTuber, Troye Sivan, in February 2016 and made their relationship public in 2017. The duo has had a pet dog named Nash. They dated for over 4 years and split in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Goofy personality
- Chiseled facial features
- A tattoo “Tay” on his finger
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
He has done endorsement work for brands like COS, Adidas, Vince, MAC Cosmetics, Gap, etc.
Jacob Bixenman Facts
- He was quite young when his parents separated and he was thereafter raised by his mother.
- He is the youngest sibling.
- His older brother passed away in January 2018 and Jacob’s tattoo “Tay” is dedicated to his brother.
- In 2015, Jacob Bixenman came out as gay.
- He has walked the ramp for several brands and designers such as Ovadia & Sons, Matiere, General Idea, Patrik Ervell, Stella McCartney, Dolce & Gabbana, Moncler, AMI Paris, Kith, and Eckhaus Latta.
- He has also been featured in a couple of magazines and editorials like Indie Magazine, ODDA Magazine, Boycott Magazine, and GQ Style China.
Featured Image by Jacob Bixenman / Instagram