|Jada Cacchilli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1985|
Jada Cacchilli is an American reality star and rapper who rose to fame after appearing on season 12 of Oxygen TV‘s reality series Bad Girls Club: Chicago.
Jada Cat, The Rough Rhymer
Virginia, United States
Jamaica, New York City, New York, United States
Jada Cacchilli studied at the Nassau Community College.
Reality Star, Rapper
- Siblings – Jada has a brother.
Rap, Hip Hop
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jada has dated –
- Mikey – Jada is married to a man named Mikey with whom she has a boy named Roman Anthony Grasso.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her thick wavy blonde hair
- Her quick-witted, hot-tempered personality
- Petite physical appearance
Jada Cacchilli Facts
- She had a rocky upbringing and practically started taking care of herself at the age of 14.
- Previously, she had auditioned for Season 11: Miami of Bad Girls Club but got rejected. However, in 2014, Cacchilli was cast in the Season 12: Chicago series and quickly became a fan favorite so much so that she also appeared in Season 13: Redemption.
- Her time on Bad Girls Club‘s Season 13: Redemption was cut short after she was asked to exit following an incident where she unintentionally flung her heel at her co-star Danni Victor while in an altercation with Camilla Poindexter which resulted in Danni being injured.
- Prior to appearing on television, Jada had been working as a bartender at various locations in New York City.
- Aside from reality television, Jada is also a model, host, and youth mentor.
- Her dream profession would be a caretaker and tamer for lions.
- Jada does gymnastics at a place in Manhattan.
- She loves to write and create music in her free time.
- Jada once stated in a Q&A that she considered her family to be her biggest inspiration.
Featured Image By Jada Cat / Instagram