|Jade Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 2005|
Jade Weber is a model, dancer, and actress of French descent. She has been a part of various campaigns by many popular brands like H&M, Forever 21, Ralph Lauren Chaps, Abercrombie and Fitch, Miss Behave Girl, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and Guess. She is trained in ballet and was listed as one of the 10 most beautiful kids in the world by a social media channel in 2017.
Hong Kong, China
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studies in a public school and because of her busy schedule, she gets her lesson plan from her teachers and extra homework so that when she resumes her classes, she does not fall behind.
- Mother – Delphine Weber
- Siblings – Matthieu Weber (Older Brother), Thibault Weber (Older Brother)
Jade Weber is managed by –
- Brittany Stone, Talent Agent Theatrical, LoveStone Agency, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Marina C Masowietsky, Manager, MCM Management, Los Angeles, California, USA.
As a model, she is signed with –
- LA Models Youth – Los Angeles
- Monster Management – Italy
- Division Model – The Netherlands
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to highlight her hair in ‘blonde’ shades.
- Long hair
- Sparkling eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Jade Weber has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Forever 21
- Ralph Lauren Chaps
- Abercrombie and Fitch
- Miss Behave Girl
- Modern Queen Kids
- Real-U Australia
Best Known For
- Appearing in the campaigns for several renowned brands and their commercials and becoming a popular personality on Instagram with over 550k followers
- Being a part of many music videos like the Hayden Summerall’s cover of Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd (2015), MattyB‘s single Moment (2016), and Spirix feat. Xuitcasecity single Runaway
Jade made her theatrical film debut in 2019 in the drama film Tiger Within where she played the character of Zoe.
First TV Show
In 2018, she made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series Keys as Zo.
Jade Weber Favorite Things
- Places To Travel To – Hawaii, France
- Film – Harry Potter series
- Hobbies – Playing basketball, Reading
Source – Flawless Magazine
Jade Weber Facts
- She has been dancing since an early age.
- She is a trained ballet dancer and can also do jazz, contemporary, and hip-hop style of dancing.
- At the age of 9, she was recommended by a photographer to a modeling agency.
- Jade takes acting classes and loves debating.
- When she grows up, she either wants to become an actress or a lawyer.
- Her dream modeling job is to go to Paris and work for brands like Dior and Chanel.
- When she is not modeling, she likes to play basketball with her friends outside, read a book, watch TV, or listen to music.
- She has been featured in many magazines including Vogue, AFM, Bambini, Bella, and Lucy’s among many others.
- Her idol is Angelina Jolie.
- She can speak in French, English, and Mandarin.
- In 2018, she was nominated as one of The 100 Most Beautiful Faces by TC Candler.
- Visit her official website @ jadeweber.net.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jade Weber / Instagram