|Jaime Adler Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|November 16, 2003
Jaime Adler is a British actress who shot to fame as a child after playing Alannah Ory in the TV show Casualty (2012). She gained further popularity by starring in numerous other television programs including Next Generation Role Model (2020) and by getting featured in various films such as Anastasia (2020). She has performed in a number of plays as well, like Matilda the Musical at London’s West End. Jaime is the recipient of many accolades for instance a nomination for the Laurence Olivier Awards in 2015 for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role”.
Jamie Brooke Adler
London, England, United Kingdom
Jaime has gone to the Sylvia Young Theatre School. She has attended a number of Actors’ Studios and West Coast Dance in LA.
- Siblings – Jasmine Adler (Younger Sister)
She has been represented by Wendi Green and Jennifer Millar of Paradigm Talent Agency, Peter McGrath of Echo Lake Entertainment, and Sainou Talent Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ayden Mekus (2021-2022) – She began dating actor, dancer, social media personality, model, YouTuber, TikTok star, and content creator Ayden Mekus in October 2021. In September 2022, she uploaded an Instagram video revealing that the duo had separated.
- Brayden Whaley (2023)
- Dakota Lotus (2023-Present) – In October 2023, Jaime started dating American actor Dakota Lotus.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as TBH Kids.
Jaime Adler’s Favorite Things
- Pet – Her dog Milo
Source – Instagram
Jaime Adler’s Facts
- She has affirmed that she was only 7 years old during her first acting role in The Sound of Music and initially had wondered what it would be like to tour different venues throughout the UK, without her parents. Jaime had gone on to cherish it as being on tour had felt like having sleepovers with her best friends every single night. She had grown very close with all of the other cast members, that had led to her being away from home a nice and fun experience. She has remembered that she had been nervous the first time she had gone on stage to perform the show live. However, every time I came off stage she had longed to go back on.
- Jaime has stated that she has relished living in California. She has felt lucky to have been able to reside near the beach and has loved how the weather has been perfect almost every day, making the place fit for outdoor life. She has met lovely people and made good friends quickly, who all had helped her to settle in quickly.
- Adler has revealed that she had one of the most fun as well as challenging moments when performing in Matilda The Musical. She had to train for 10 weeks before her opening night. She found that a lot of stamina was needed for the intense show. As part of the training, she had to run laps around the rehearsal rooms and simultaneously sing Revolting Children. She had to also do press-ups, sit-ups, and numerous types of tumbling training for the program number Phys Ed. She was fascinated with how committed the entire team was, and how brilliant the training had been and had immense contentment performing in the show every night.
Featured Image by Jaime Adler / Instagram