|Dakota Lotus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 2004|
Dakota Lotus is an American singer, actor, musician, dancer, and humanitarian who is best known for his portrayal of Cooper Wrather in the hit family show of Coop and Cami Ask the World. Besides that, he is also known for his humanitarian contribution towards avidly supporting various NGO’s including the DoVE Project, charity: water, FosterMore, and many other projects. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended musical theater classes under the watchful eye of actress Janet Adderley for 8 years.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Musician, Humanitarian
Lotus is represented by The Michael Abrams Group.
Teen Pop, Pop, Holiday
He has released his music with Flying Boy Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Tall and lean physique
- Brushes his hair backward
Dakota has appeared in commercials for various brands including the Disney Cruise Line and for Walt Disney World.
Dakota Lotus Favorite Things
- Number – 7
Source – YouTube
Dakota Lotus Facts
- He was cast as the titular character alongside actress Ruby Rose Turner on Coop and Cami Ask the World. The co-stars are also very close friends with one another.
- Dakota is originally from California.
- He can skate and perform standing backflips.
- Prior to beginning his career as an actor, he had been performing as a musician in live shows.
- He is very good at doing magic tricks with cards and started doing it in 2018.
- Dakota considers his mother to be his superhero.
- His mother works in the circus. He even grew up around people who worked in the circus and also performed with them on more than one occasion.
- The number 7 is his lucky number.
Featured Image By Dakota Lotus / Instagram