|Jake McDorman Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1986|
Jake McDorman is an American actor known for his diverse acting skills and the portrayal of various important characters in many TV shows and films like Evan Chambers in Greek (2007-2011) and Brian Finch in Limitless (2015-2016). He has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
John Allen McDorman IV
Dallas, Texas, United States
He divides his time between Los Angeles and New York City.
Jake McDorman went to the Northwood Hills Elementary School in Texas. He has also studied at the Westwood Junior High School. He later got enrolled at the Richardson High School.
Jake polished his acting skills at the Dallas Young Actors Studio.
- Father – John Allen McDorman III
- Mother – Deborah Gale McDorman
- Siblings – Morgan McDorman (Younger Sister), Amanda McDorman (Older Half-Sister)
- Others – John Allen McDorman II (Paternal Grandfather), Lulu Maxine Robertson (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Jerome Stallings (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Lewis (Maternal Grandmother)
Jake is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Reel Talent Management, Inc.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake McDorman has dated –
- Analeigh Tipton (2014-Present) – The reports of Jake dating actress Analeigh Tipton started circulating by the end of the summer of 2014. They eventually made their relationship public in August 2014 with an appearance at the US Open. At the popular tennis tournament, they were pictured kissing. They first met after they were cast in the TV series, Manhattan Love Story. In September 2015, it was reported that their relationship was going through a rough patch and they had even contemplated ending their relationship. However, they managed to pull through and were later spotted making appearances as a couple at various show business events.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, English, and French ancestry. He also has traces of German ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Often has a slight beard
Jake McDorman hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Evan Chambers in the teen drama TV series, Greek (2007-2011).
- Having played the role of Brian Finch in the comedy-drama TV series, Limitless (2015-2016).
In 2005, he made his theatrical film debut in a leading role in the adventure suspense movie, Echoes of Innocence.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jake McDorman made his first TV show appearance in the pilot episode of the drama sitcom, Run of the House.
Jake McDorman likes to workout in the gym about 4-5 times a week. However, his busy work schedule makes it impossible for him to sustain his ideal workout schedule. Instead, he tries to work out pretty hard in the off-season so that he could remain in good shape with minimal effort during his busy schedule.
Jake McDorman Favorite Things
- Must Have Clothing Item – Leather jacket
- Fast Food Chain – In-N-Out Burger
Jake McDorman Facts
- When he was 16 years old, he moved to Los Angeles to get a better shot at the acting career.
- He is pretty fond of cats and dogs and has a pet cat named Mr. Boo.
- He didn’t get to meet Clint Eastwood, who was the co-producer and director of American Sniper until the shooting of the movie was already underway.
- For the audition for his role in American Sniper, he had sent his tape and he was selected for his role on the basis of his work in the tape. They didn’t even call him for a face to face audition.
- He has revealed in an interview with the Anthem Magazine that he had auditioned for a different role from the one he was eventually cast in Greek.
- While attending the Oscar Awards for American Sniper, he decided to wear a pair of cufflinks designed by Emma Watson for the HeForShe campaign, which is a United Nations campaign for gender equality.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jake McDorman / Instagram