Analeigh Christian Tipton
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Analeigh Tipton went to the St. Francis High School in Sacramento. For her primary and secondary level education, she was homeschooled.
She then got enrolled at the Marymount College, where she took a course on films.
To polish up her acting skills, she also took classes at New York Film Academy.
Actress and model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Whitney Tipton (Older Sister)
Analiegh Tipton is represented by
- Mosaic Talent Management Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
- Abrams Artists Agency
- Ford Models
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Analeigh Tipton has dated
- Aaron McManus (2007-2014) – Analeigh started dating actor and producer Aaron McManus towards the end of 2007. After dating for more than 6 years, they got engaged in December 2013. She took to her Instagram to show off her sparkling ring. However, by August 2014, they had broken up as she was dating another man. But, it was reported that her new relationship didn’t have anything to do with her breakup from Aaron.
- Jake McDorman (2014-Present) – By the start of second half of 2014, Analeigh got in a relationship with actor Jake McDorman. They made their relationship public by kissing at the US Open in August 2014. They had met while working in the TV series, Manhattan Love Story and had grown close during the shooting. In September 2015, they were going through a rough patch as they had to battle relationship issues. Some sources alleged that they were on the verge of breaking up. However, they managed to pull through and have appeared in numerous public events thereafter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long Legs
- Blue Eyes
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Analeigh Tipton has appeared in adverts for Guess and Forever 21.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the romantic comedy movie, Two Night Stand (2014).
- Playing a small role in comedy drama movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011). Her performance in the movie led to New York Times calling her a face to watch.
In 2011, Analeigh made her first film appearance in the superhero movie, The Green Hornet.
First TV Show
In 2008, Analeigh was first seen in the cycle 11 of the reality TV series, America’s Next Top Model. She finished 3rd.
Analeigh places a lot of faith in running when it comes to maintaining her fitness levels. She regularly runs for about 8 to 9 miles.
For the gym workouts, she likes to go for powerlifting style workouts, which helps her tone up her slender figure. And, in case, she wants to work on her strength while getting an intense cardio done, she goes for kickboxing sessions.
Regarding diet, she is very sensitive to gluten, which forces her to be very careful. The bulk of her diet is made up of fruits, veggies and lean meats including chicken and turkey.
For breakfast, she usually prefers yogurt with fruits. She also eats a lot of salads.
Analeigh Tipton Favorite Things
- Accessories – A necklace with big Roman coin and her grandfather’s vintage watch.
- Concealer – Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch
- Mascara – Clinique Lash Power
- Blush – Benefit’s Posietint
- Powder – Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder
- Lip Color – Studio Gear’s lip pencil in Soft Plum
- Fragrance – Kiehl’s Original Musk Blend No. 1
- Actors, She Wants To Work With – Miles Teller, Nicole Kidman, Kristen Wiig
Analeigh Tipton Facts
- She believes skating helped her become more focused and disciplined.
- She started skating at the age of two and half years. She participated in U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships on four occasions.
- Along with her skating partner Phillip Cooke, she became the regional champion twice and managed to participate in U.S. Junior Figure Skating Championships on the Juvenile level on two occasions.
- She had to give up ice-skating at the age of 16 because she had grown too tall to maintain good performances in the sport.
- After completion of high school, she thought she had secured admission to USC film school. However, at her congratulatory party, she realized that there was a mix up with acceptance letters.
- In her early modeling days, she had a scary incident with sex traffickers, who claimed to be modeling agents. They nearly managed to sell her to Saudi Arabian Prince.
- She managed to finish in the 3rd position for the 11th cycle of America’s Next Top Model. Failure to remember lines of second CoverGirl commercial in the show led to her elimination from the top two.
- During her modeling days, she couldn’t get consistent and good quality work due to a hook shaped scar on her upper lip, which was caused by playground swing accident at the age of 3.
- In 2006, she moved to Los Angeles to become a writer.
- She has got lyrics from The Cure’s single, Plainsong, tattooed on her right shoulder.
- Join her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.