|Analeigh Tipton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1988|
Analeigh Tipton is an American actress, fashion model, and producer who initially gained popularity by appearing on Cycle 11 of the reality television series America’s Next Top Model in 2008. They have been cast in a variety of films which include The Green Hornet, Lucy, Damsels in Distress, Warm Bodies, The Power Inside, Buttwhistle, 4 Minute Mile, Two Night Stand, Broken Star, Mississippi Grind, Viral, Between Us, In Dubious Battle, All Nighter, Compulsion, Golden Exits, Better Start Running, Summer Night, Vengeance, and Crazy, Stupid, Love. In addition to that, Analeigh Tipton has also appeared in a couple of television shows such as The Big Bang Theory, Manhattan Love Story, Hung, Limitless, Why Women Kill, A Friend of the Family, and Murphy Brown.
Analeigh Christian Tipton
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
They divide their time between –
- New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Analeigh Tipton went to St. Francis High School in Sacramento. For their primary and secondary level education, they were homeschooled.
They then got enrolled at Marymount College, where they took a course on films.
To polish up their acting skills, they also took classes at New York Film Academy.
Actress, Model, Producer
- Father – Stephen Tipton
- Mother – Robin
- Siblings – Whitney Tipton (Older Sister)
- Others – John William Tipton (Paternal Grandfather), Marjorie Nell Bunkley (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Nelson Debes (Maternal Grandfather), Phyllis Elizabeth Reinert (Maternal Grandmother)
Analeigh Tipton has been represented by –
- Mosaic Talent Management Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
- Abrams Artists Agency
- Ford Models
Their net worth has been $1.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Analeigh Tipton has dated –
- Aaron McManus (2007-2014) – Analeigh started dating actor and producer Aaron McManus towards the end of 2007. After dating for more than 6 years, the couple got engaged in December 2013. Analeigh took to their Instagram to show off their sparkling ring. However, by August 2014, they had broken up as Analeigh was dating another man. But, it was reported that Analeigh’s new relationship didn’t have anything to do with their breakup with Aaron.
- Jake McDorman (2014-Present) – By the start of the second half of 2014, Analeigh got into a relationship with actor Jake McDorman. They made their relationship public by kissing at the US Open in August 2014. They had met while working on the TV series Manhattan Love Story and had grown close during the shooting. In September 2015, they were going through a rough patch as they had to battle relationship issues. Some sources alleged that they were on the verge of breaking up. However, they managed to pull through and appeared in numerous public events thereafter.
Race / Ethnicity
Analeigh Tipton is of English descent on their father’s side and has Norwegian, Swedish, and German roots on their mother’s side.
- Long Legs
- Blue Eyes
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Analeigh Tipton has appeared in adverts for Guess and Forever 21.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the romantic comedy movie, Two Night Stand (2014)
- Playing a small role in the comedy-drama movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011). Their performance in the movie led to New York Times calling them a face to watch.
In 2011, Analeigh made their first film appearance in the superhero movie, The Green Hornet.
First TV Show
In 2008, Analeigh was first seen in cycle 11 of the reality TV series, America’s Next Top Model. They finished 3rd.
Analeigh places a lot of faith in running when it comes to maintaining their fitness levels. They regularly run for about 8 to 9 miles.
For gym workouts, they like to go for powerlifting style workouts, which help them tone up their slender figure. And, in case, they want to work on their strength while getting intense cardio done, they go for kickboxing sessions.
Regarding diet, they are very sensitive to gluten, which forces them to be very careful. The bulk of their diet is made up of fruits, veggies, and lean meats including chicken and turkey.
For breakfast, they usually prefer yogurt with fruits. They also eat a lot of salads.
Analeigh Tipton Favorite Things
- Accessories – A necklace with a big Roman coin and their grandfather’s vintage watch.
- Concealer – Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch
- Mascara – Clinique Lash Power
- Blush – Benefit’s Posietint
- Powder – Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder
- Lip Color – Studio Gear’s lip pencil in Soft Plum
- Fragrance – Kiehl’s Original Musk Blend No. 1
- Actors They Want To Work With – Miles Teller, Nicole Kidman, Kristen Wiig
Source – Glamour, Wet Paint, NY Times
Analeigh Tipton Facts
- They believe skating helped them become more focused and disciplined.
- They started skating at the age of two and a half years. They participated in U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships on four occasions.
- Along with their skating partner Phillip Cooke, Analeigh became the regional champion twice and managed to participate in U.S. Junior Figure Skating Championships on the Juvenile level on two occasions.
- Analeigh had to give up ice skating at the age of 16 because they had grown too tall to maintain good performances in the sport.
- After completing high school, they thought they had secured admission to USC film school. However, at their congratulatory party, they realized that there was a mix-up with the acceptance letters.
- In their early modeling days, Analeigh had a scary incident with sex traffickers, who claimed to be modeling agents. They nearly managed to sell Analeigh to Saudi Arabian Prince.
- Analeigh managed to finish in the 3rd position for the 11th cycle of America’s Next Top Model. Failure to remember the lines of the second CoverGirl commercial in the show led to Analeigh’s elimination from the top two.
- During their modeling days, they couldn’t get consistent and good quality work due to a hook-shaped scar on their upper lip, which was caused by a playground swing accident at the age of 3.
- In 2006, Analeigh moved to Los Angeles to become a writer.
- Analeigh has got lyrics from The Cure’s single, Plainsong, tattooed on their right shoulder.
- In 2011, Analeigh was cast in the recurring role of Sandee (Jason’s fiancée) in the comedy-drama television series Hung.
- Analeigh played Mary Vlasin (Rob and Beth Ann’s neighbor and Ralph’s abused wife) in the dark comedy-drama anthology television series Why Women Kill in 2019.
- Along with Jake Lacy, Colin Hanks, Hendrix Yancey, Anna Paquin, and Mckenna Grace, they co-starred as Gail Berchtold in the drama miniseries A Friend of the Family in 2022.
- They brought to life the character of Abilene Shaw in the 2022 black comedy film Vengeance, starring B. J. Novak, Boyd Holbrook, Dove Cameron, Issa Rae, and Ashton Kutcher.