|Jamal Sims Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jamal Sims is an American choreographer and director who is well-recognized for his work in the musicals Footloose, Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour, and Hairspray. Aside from that, he is also the director of the World of Wonder Productions documentary Buck U.
Pomona, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jamal is represented by MSA Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamal has dated –
- Octavius Terry (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
- He sports a goatee and mustache.
- Thin eyebrows
Jamal Sims Facts
- Sims was born and raised in the United States.
- He made his debut theatrical film appearance as a nightclub dancer in Step Up in 2006. From there, he has gone on to be cast in various other hit films that include Hairspray, Step Up 2: The Streets, Aladdin, and Footloose.
- A couple of his earliest works as a choreographer have been in Vanilla Sky, Garfield, and After the Sunset.
- The earliest post that Jamal uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on June 25, 2017.
- He strongly believes in the words “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up” by Nelson Mendela.
- Jamal has worked with various well-known celebrities that include Miley Cyrus and Neil Patrick Harris.
Featured Image By Jamal Sims / Instagram