|James Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
James Hall is an American singer and guitarist who started his solo journey in the ’90s and has since earned himself recognition for his discrete voice, eccentric behavior, and eclectic compositions, and his gothic-style lyrics.
James Vincent Hall
Singer, Guitarist, Keyboardist
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard
However, he has released his music with various record labels including Pulse Records, Era Records, Silvertone Records, and Daemon Records.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He is bald in the frontal region of his head.
- Masculine facial features
James Hall Facts
- Prior to having started his solo career in 1990, James was a member of the Atlanta based band Mary My Hope. He contributed to the release of the band’s first album titled Museum in 1989. After that, the band went on to release various other tracks including Hall’s My Love, S*x, and Spirit.
- In the year of 1997, James joined the rock band Brad as a guitarist and keyboardist for their album titled Interiors which was released on June 24 that year.
- Almost a decade after he quit Mary My Hope, James formed the band Pleasure Club in 2002. The band included Michael Jerome on drums, Grant Curry on bass, and Marc Hutner on the guitar. However, the group disbanded in the past.
- With the Pleasure Club, he released 2 albums that were Here Comes The Trick and The Fugitive Kind.
- James and singer as well as songwriter James Gnecco have a close work relationship.
- In the past, he joined the group Aristocrats.
Featured Image By James Hall / Bandcamp