|Jamie Carragher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1978|
Jamie Carragher is a retired English footballer who had previously played for Liverpool as the defender and also vice-captained the team for 10 years. His football career spanned over a period of 17 years with the team and went on to be notably known as a one-club man. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
James Lee Duncan Carragher
Bootle, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Jamie studied at the St James’ Roman Catholic School. He also attended the Everton School of Excellence for a year as well as studied at the FA’s School of Excellence at Lilleshall.
Former Football Player
- Father – Phil Carragher
- Mother – Paula Carragher
- Siblings – Paul Carragher (Brother), John Carragher (Brother)
Prior to his retirement, he was represented by –
- Rafael Benítez
- Gordon Lee
- Gérard Houllier
- Brendan Rodgers
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie’s name has been linked with –
- Nicola Hart (2005-Present) – They tied the knot with one another in 2005. The couple has 2 children, a boy named, James Carragher and a girl named, Mia Carragher who is a model, dancer, singer.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
- Chiseled jawline
- A lean and ripped physique
- Neat appearance
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- The Back Kitchen
Jamie Carragher Favorite Things
- Liverpool Player – Sadio Mané
Source – ECHO
Jamie Carragher Facts
- He was raised in a house on Knowsley Road in Bootle, Liverpool.
- During his childhood years, he was an avid supporter of the Everton Football Club.
- He does enjoy a beer every now and then.
- Jamie has a pomeranian named Mickey.
- In 2008, he was presented with the “Freedom of the Borough of Sefton” award.
- He is an avid supporter of non-profit foundations. Carragher also founded a charity titled the 23 Foundation that aims to support the youth of Merseyside. He is also a member of the Alder Hey Charity.
- An autobiography of his titled Carra was published in 2008.
- There is a pub called the Carragher’s which is situated on West 39th street, Manhattan, New York that is dedicated to the time he played for Liverpool.
- In 2015, it was announced that Carragher and former footballer Robbie Fowler would play at the charity game Soccer Aid, which was held under the aid of UNICEF.
- Jamie closely worked with former Royal Marine turned athlete Andy Grant who been seriously injured after being struck by a bomb while he was deployed in Afghanistan.
- He became part of “The Cotton Street Project” on October 10, 2018.
- Politically, he is a supporter of the Labour Party. In 2010, he endorsed politician, Andy Burnham during the leadership election.
- In the past, he signed on with Sky Sports for the 2013/14 season as a pundit.
- He is a columnist for the Daily Mail.
Featured Image By Jamie Carragher / Instagram