|Janaye Furman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Janaye Furman is an American model who is rose to fame after she walked as an exclusive model for the Louis Vuitton Fall / Winter 2017 Fashion Show. The event set her into the history of the fashion industry as the first black woman to walk as an exclusive model for the brand since its opening in 1854.
Altadena, California, United States
New York, United States
She is an alumna of The American Musical and Dramatic Academy that is located in New York City, New York.
Janaye is represented by –
- Ford Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Oui Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Tall and slender physical appearance
- Long legs
- She sports a cropped afro hairstyle.
Janaye has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers such as –
- Hermès Beauty
- Louis Vuitton
Janaye Furman Favorite Things
- Color – Green
- Jacket – Gabriela Hearst‘s Green Women’s Jackets
Source – Facebook
Janaye Furman Facts
- She is originally from Altadena, California.
- As a child, Janaye loved to perform and also learned to play the guitar, violin, flute, and piano as she grew older.
- Janaye is a muse for the high-end fashion brand Louis Vuitton. She has walked as an exclusive model for them on numerous occasions including the F/W 17, S/S 18, and the F/W 18 fashion shows. She has also appeared in a number of their campaigns.
- As of 2020, Janaye was listed on models.com‘s The Hot List. Other than that, she has also been featured as a “Breakout Season” model on their Top Newcomers S/S 2019 list.
Featured Image By Janaye Furman / Instagram