|Jarvis Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jarvis Johnson is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel where he vlogs about technology and his life as a software engineer and where he has garnered more than 1.25 million subscribers. He is one half of the comedy podcast Sad boyz where he and his friend Jordan talk about life in general. He is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 60k followers on Twitter and more than 75k followers on Instagram.
Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida, United States
San Francisco, California, United States
Jarvis had attended the Eastside High School in Georgia and graduated in 2010 with an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma. He then joined the Georgia Institute of Technology and graduated from there in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science degree with high honors in computer sciences.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
He is of African-American and Latin-American descent.
- Side-cropped, curly hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a trimmed beard
- Has a mole on his neck
Jarvis Johnson Facts
- As a kid, Jarvis was very artistic and used to draw cartoons every day. He was introduced to the world of technology during middle school and became obsessed with making Flash videos and creating websites.
- While studying at Georgia Institute of Technology, from August 2011 to December 2013, he had worked as a teaching assistant at the university and had helped junior students with the fundamentals of computer science. From May 2012 to August 2013, he had also served as the President of the Georgia Tech Web Developers society.
- In May 2013, he was awarded the Google UNCF Scholarship, an annual grant that is provided to a group of deserving African-American students at the undergraduate level studying computer science or computer engineering.
- From July 2016 to February 2019, he had worked as a senior software engineer and engineering manager for Patreon. Before this, from September 2014 to July 2016, he had worked as a software engineer for Yelp.
- In July 2019, he started a secondary YouTube channel titled Jarvis Johnson! GOLD where he uploads reaction videos and where he has garnered more than 80k subscribers.
- Jarvis was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
Featured Image by Jarvis Johnson / Instagram