|Jaya Bhardwaj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1992|
Jaya Bhardwaj is an Indian media personality and entrepreneur who is known for being the wife of Indian cricketer Deepak Chahar.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jaya studied at Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi from 1999 to 2010. From there, she went on to study at the University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies.
Media Personality, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Sidharth Bhardwaj (Brother) (VJ, Actor, Model)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaya has dated –
- Deepak Chahar (2021-Present) – Deepak proposed to Jaya on October 7, 2021, after a Chennai Super Kings match, and the couple was engaged. They later tied the knot on June 1, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her fair complexion
- Thin eyebrows
Jaya Bhardwaj Facts
- She was raised in Delhi.
- Jaya is very close to her mother.
- She began working as an executive accountant for Star TV Network, Gurugram in May 2015 and continued to work there for a total of 2 years before going on to join the BBC Network in April 2017.
- Jaya has worked as a senior manager for Universal Music Group. She has since worked for several other companies such as Airtel and HOOQ.
- She was featured alongside her brother Sidharth on the cover story of The Brunch magazine’s “Quibbling With The Sibling”.
- The first post that Jaya uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 29, 2015.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
Featured Image By Jaya Bhardwaj / Instagram