|Jazmin Bean Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 2003|
Jazmin Bean is an English singer, makeup artist, internet personality, and songwriter known for their aswang-inspired makeup and non-binary gender expression.
London, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Makeup Artist, Songwriter, Social Media Personality, Artist
- Father – Ginger Wildheart (Rock Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter)
- Mother – Angie Adams (Drummer)
Rock, Metal, Grunge, Alternative Pop, Pop-Metal
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jazmin has dated –
- Brooks Ginnan (2022) – They had been in a relationship with model and musician Brooks Ginnan in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
They have English ancestry on their father’s side and also have Filipino ancestry.
However, they prefer to dye their hair in various shades including blue, gray, and purple to name a few.
- Alluring eyes
- Fuller lips
- Dimpled chin
- Sports a bob cut
- They have a tattoo across the center of their neck.
Jazmin Bean Facts
- They were born and raised in London, England.
- Jazmin described their upbringing as “minimal to no friends” and was “often isolated” during their high school years.
- They started performing publicly at the mere age of 15.
- In 2019, Jazmin released their EP titled Worldwide Torture.
- They announced in October 2023 that they would be releasing their debut album titled Traumatic Livelihood on February 23, 2024.
- Their music has been described as a mix of pop metal, trap metal, hyperpop, alt-pop, grunge, and horror pop.
- They were diagnosed with the autism spectrum in the past.
- Jazmin has described their music as being inspired by Hello Kitty, Aswangs, Fraggle Rock, and Tim Burton.
- They wear a chest binder.
- In 2022, Jazmin started their journey at a rehabilitation clinic for a ketamine addiction.
- They are the founder and creator of Cult Candy Cosmetics, which is a cruelty-free, vegan makeup brand.
- Jazmin considers artist, composer, and musician Danny Elfman to be their main influence.
Featured Image By Jazmin Bean / Instagram