|Jazmine Hood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||7, 1996|
Jazmine Hood is an American rapper and social media star, best known for her personal YouTube channel, Lil Perfect, initially named Perfectlaughs, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3 million subscribers and more than 360 million views. She created it on April 28, 2013, with the goal of simply making people laugh, mainly through pranks and challenges, as well as to promote her rap music under the pseudonym, Lil Perfect. She had her start on a social media platform, Vine in May 2013 where she quickly became of the few rare members to earn a fanbase of more than a million followers. After the platform went defunct in 2016, she successfully made a move to her YouTube channel and retained most of that audience. As a rapper, Jazmine, under the name Lil Perfect, became a featured artist on a single titled She For Everybody by Trey and Ar’mon in late 2017, closely followed by her solo single, How You Living in December 2017.
In 2018, she also released singles Like Me and PERFECT FLEX, while in the 1st half of 2019, Lil Perfect released singles Between Me & You and Whatcha Lookin At ft. NexXthursday & Lightskinnedmonte. After she began dating a fellow social media star, Tae Caldwell in 2017, the two converted Jazmine’s old YouTube channel into their mutual channel and named it Jazz and Tae. They focused on making vlogs, pranks, cooking, and challenges as a couple, and the channel quickly overtook her own, having amassed a fanbase of more than 3.7 million subscribers. Jazmine Hood has also garnered a social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Jazmine Tear/Tier Hood
Jaz, Jazz, Lil Perfect, Perfectlaughs, The Real Jazz Hood
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Jazmine attended 4 different elementary schools in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States. She graduated high school as the class of 2015 and had a GPA of 3.9 in her senior year.
Social Media Star, Rapper
- Siblings – “Wavy T” (Brother)
- Others – Mario (Cousin)
Jazmine Hood self-represents her career.
Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Soul
North Fairfax Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jazmine Hood has dated –
- Tae Caldwell (2017-Present) – Jazmine met Tae, who later became a social media star, in the summer of 2017, around July. She went to a Foot Locker store in a mall, where Tae worked at the time. Tae recognized her from YouTube and Ar’mon, her friend kept talking to her while Jazmine stayed in the back. When they finally got to talking, she asked her for her Instagram, which Tae didn’t have at the time. Tae gave her Snapchat instead, but disaster struck as Jazmine had to wait for around 3 hours to see her profile as she couldn’t get the signal on her phone to use mobile data. The 1st message they exchanged was an emoji of eyes looking to the side. In September, Jazmine had to leave for New York but realized that she didn’t have her number even after 2 months of constantly talking through Snapchat and finally asked for it. They had their 1st kiss on the night she uploaded the video, FINALLY YA’LL GET TO MEET HER!! on October 22, 2017. Not too long after, the two also stopped talking for a week as Tae saw her partying with other girls while in California and Jazmine downplayed the party by saying it was just a casual “kickback” thing. Luckily, they later made up and she introduced Tae to her parents in January 2018. Jazmine also bought her their 1st house pet, a hamster in April 2018, while in September of that year, the two also went on a romantic cruise. They also gave their fanbase a name, “JT SQUAD”. Jazmine and Tae also showed an empty house they were preparing to move into to their audience around June 2018, located in Houston, Texas, United States. By June 2019, it was partially furnished and they started moving in. Unfortunately, the dog she gifted Tae in May 2018 named Buddy couldn’t live with her and Tae anymore as their new home didn’t allow bigger pets. Buddy also suffered from health problems and had to undergo 2 surgeries and was later given to another family who could take proper care of him.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American and Indian/Native American descent.
- Fuller lips
- Arm and leg tattoos
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Jazmine Hood has endorsed brands such as –
- Supreme NYC
- Philipp Plein
- B.B. Simon
- Christian Louboutin
Best Known For
- Her hit singles, How You Living (2017), Like Me (2018), and Between Me & You (2019)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 3 million subscribers on her personal YouTube channel, Lil Perfect, and more than 4 million subscribers on her mutual YouTube channel, Jazz and Tae, with her girlfriend Tae Caldwell
As a Singer
Jazmine Hood made her debut as a featured artist on a single titled She For Everybody by a duo Ar’mon & Trey on November 28, 2017. Less than a month later, on December 14, 2017, Lil Perfect premiered her debut single, How You Living. On March 5, 2018, she released her 2nd single, Like Me, while on August 10, 2018, she released a single titled PERFECT FLEX. The year of 2019 saw the release of 2 of her tracks, solo single Between Me & You on August 17, 2019, and collaborative single Whatcha Lookin At ft. NexXthursday & Lightskinnedmonte.
Jazmine Hood Favorite Things
- Traveling Destination – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rapper (In 2017) – Rich The Kid
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Space Jam (1996)
- Sport – Basketball
- Chips – Lays!
- Car – Corvette
- Shoe Brand – Jordan
- McDonald’s Orders – Sausage McGriddles Sandwich With French Fries, Big Mac
Jazmine Hood Facts
- It was a friend of hers named Jay that suggested the nickname “Perfectlaughs” to her as it was an open domain at the time and sounded cool.
- Ar’mon, the rapper she collaborated with in vlogs and a good friend of hers suggested the nickname “Lil Perfect” to her.
- She is calmer and quieter off-camera, which often surprises people who only know her as her character that’s loud, goofy, and funny.
- Jazmine was always a tomboy and loved playing football and hanging out with boys.
- At the age of 5, her grandma caught her kissing her cousin in the closet and beat her up badly for that. She left her cousin alone, surprisingly, which still confuses her.
- As of October 2019, she has never had s*x with a male but did kiss one a long time ago.
- Jazmine was baptized on the same day as her cousins.
- Her 1st crush was India Love, a reality-TV star and model.
- Her 1st celebrity crushes were Rihanna and Karrueche Tran.
- Jazmine doesn’t watch TV at all.
- She doesn’t have any allergies.
- Jazmine has been burned 3 times as of 2018 on her leg and hands.
- Her 1st car was a Honda Civic. She also had a Mustang, Corvette, Lamborghini, and BMW X6.
- If she were to enter into the witness protection program, she would use her middle name, which is Tear or Tier.
- Jazmine went to her high school prom with her best friend Amar, whom she featured in her YouTube videos and who is also known as SlimTV on YouTube.
- She was raised in a Christian family and the Bible doesn’t recognize homosexuality. She also has at least 2 cousins in her family that were also homosexual.
- Jazmine came out as a lesbian in 2016, right after she moved from Los Angeles, California back to her hometown of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- After she showed with a hickey on her neck one day, her mom realized that she saw no one except a girl she brought over. She was mostly scared of what would people’s reaction be to her coming out, especially those in a Christian church that they attended every week.
- Her only goal in life is to be successful and that’s what scares her the most as well, not reaching that goal.
- As of 2019, Jazmine would love to have 5 kids in the future.
- She had always liked girls but was scared of telling that to her dad and stepmother. Furthermore, she saw kids at school come in the morning with a black eye after confessing the same to their parents, which made her decision to keep it hidden more justified.
- Her grandma sends her scriptures from the Bible every week. She knows that Jazmine is lesbian, but never discussed it, nor has she asked any questions.
- She had her braces removed on May 19, 2019.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, and Apple Music.
Featured Image by Jazmine Hood / Instagram