|Jen Seidel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1968|
Jen Seidel is an American body painter from Reistertown in Maryland who came into prominence after publishing a coffee table book consisting of her work in 2014 through 80 West Media named Covered, A Body of Work by Jen Seidel. In 2017, she painted a model and had her parade through a mall with only the bodypaint on her as her “outfit”, and posted the results for the site Bored Panda, her post garnering more than 4 million views. She has got a notice from numerous outlets including Yahoo Lifestyle and Asbury Park Press for her work. She is known as Jen the Body Painter on social media and has amassed more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Jen the Body Painter
Reisterstown, Baltimore County, Maryland, United States
She went to Von Lee School of Aesthetics in Baltimore in Maryland, graduating in 1988.
- Mother – Linda
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Papa Walsh – She had a relationship with self-defense instructor and YouTuber Papa Walsh. They have a son named Brandon Walsh and 2 daughters named Kennedy Claire Walsh and Claudia Walsh.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Mole on her right cheek
- Oval-shaped face
- Sharp nose
Jen Seidel Favorite Things
- Has The Most Fun – To create on people instead of painting on a canvas that just sits in one place, as she being a people person has wanted to put her artwork on the human body having ended up thoroughly enjoying creating on something that is alive, interacting, being social and walking around that seems to be a piece of walking art
- Proudest Moment In Her Body Painting Career – Doing body painting for the Chamber of Commerce of Rockville with about 1000 people dressed up in suits after a fight of pulling body paint out of a dark place of non-acceptance, her pride becoming even more when her son finally approved it after initially having thought her to be very strange
Source – Baltimore Sun
Jen Seidel Facts
- When she was growing up, her mother had begun a makeup line, particularly to help victims of burns and other kinds of disfigurements.
- Seidel has often painted with her daughter Kennedy Claire Walsh as a mother-daughter duo.
- She has recalled that her first body paint was for a Halloween costume contest at a club in D.C. where she had painted herself as a cheetah but had worn a bathing suit as she had been apprehensive regarding how people were going to react to the art that was so new. Much to her relief and pleasure everyone had got extremely excited and she had become the center of attention having felt like a celebrity. Despite the fact that no one had known who she was, she had been talked about for many months following the contest.
Featured Image by Jen the Body Painter / Instagram