|Jeremy Pope Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1992|
Jeremy Pope is an American actor, singer, and broadway theater performer who has garnered widespread acclaim with his performance in the musicals Choir Boy and Ain’t Too Proud. He became further well-known for playing Archie Coleman in the miniseries, Hollywood (2020). He has more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 600k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Orlando, Florida, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jeremy attended the Timber Creek High School in Orlando.
He received a scholarship to study at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York.
Actor, Singer, Broadway Theater Performer
- Father – Sheldon Chatman
R&B, Soul, Pop
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- Dimpled smile
- Chiseled jawline
Jeremy Pope Favorite Things
- Actor – Martin Lawrence
- TV Show – Martin
- Comedian – Martin Lawrence
Jeremy Pope Facts
- His high school classmate was actor Chase Stokes, who is best known for his breakout role in Netflix’s Outer Banks.
- His single New Love was used on the soundtrack of the 2018 film, Step Sisters.
- In 2019, he made history as the 1st African-American actor to receive dual acting nominations at the Tony Awards for his performances in Choir Boy and Ain’t Too Proud.
- Jeremy was included in Forbes Magazine‘s ’30 Under 30’ list of 2021.
- He has performed cover songs of numerous best-selling artists like Lady Gaga, Cyndi Lauper, Ed Sheeran, Goo Goo Dolls, Maroon 5, etc.
- Queerty Magazine credited him for championing the cause of equal rights and representation of the LGBTQ populace in 2020.
Featured Image by Btvway / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0