|Jeremy Shada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1997|
Jeremy Shada is an American actor, voice actor, musician, and singer, best known as the voice for Finn in the animated TV series Adventure Time (2010-2018), and Lance in Voltron (2016-2018), and Voltron Legendary Defender Motion Comic (2017). He also provided the voice for Robin in Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2009-2011) and had a notable role of Tyler Prendergast in TV series Mr. Student Body President between 2016 and 2018. Jeremy had guest roles in well-known TV series such as Ghost Whisperer (2007), Lost (2006-2007), The Loop (2007), Cold Case (2007), Chowder (2009), Parenthood (2010), See Dad Run (2013), and borrowed his voice to Ross Caliban in the cartoon series Spider-Man (2018).
On July 21, 2014, Jeremy announced to his fans that he became a member of the alternative pop-punk band Make Out Monday. The band also consisted of his older brother Zack Shada, as well as good friends John Spicer, Seth Renken, and Logan Charles. As part of the band, Jeremy released an EP titled Kicking Cars on November 16, 2014, independently. They released their debut studio album titled Visions of Hollywood in 2018 under SharpTone Records. Jeremy has amassed a large online fanbase consisting of more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 70k followers on Facebook.
Jaden Jeremy Shada
Boise, Idaho, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jeremy Shada was homeschooled due to his early acting obligations, and graduated from high school early, in May 2013.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer, Musician
- Father – Dean Shada
- Mother – Linda Shada
- Siblings – Josh Shada (Older Brother) (Actor), Zack Shada (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Forrest Frederick Shada (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lou Todd (Paternal Grandmother), Curtis F. Shada (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Sylvia Blanche Dye (Paternal Grand-Grandmother)
Jeremy Shada is represented by –
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agent, Commercial, Voice, Commercial) in Santa Monica, California, United States
- Black Box Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Alternative/Indie
Vocals, Bass Guitar
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Shada has dated –
- Carolynn Rowland (2017-Present) – On December 14, 2018, Jeremy uploaded a YouTube video celebrating 1-year anniversary with his ballerina girlfriend, Carolynn Rowland. The two went on to appear together in various YouTube challenges and vlogs on his channel as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, English, and 1/16th Czech descent.
- Slicked-back haircut
- Bright red face blush
Jeremy Shada has promoted brands such as –
- Trinys (2018)
- CoStar (2018)
- Mvmt Watches (2018)
- Los Angeles Ballet (2019)
Best Known For
- His voice acting roles in Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2009-2011), Adventure Time (2010-2018), Voltron (2016-2018), Voltron Legendary Defender Motion Comic (2017), and Spider-Man (2018)
- Starring in TV series such as ER (2004), Ghost Whisperer (2007), Lost (2006-2007), The Loop (2007), Cold Case (2007), Chowder (2009), and See Dad Run (2013)
As part of the alternative pop-rock band Make Out Monday, Jeremy Shada released his debut studio album on February 15, 2018, entitled Visions of Hollywood, under SharpTone Records. It consisted of 12 tracks, titled Hopeless Romantics, Fear and Loathing (In the Valley), Mascara Lines, American Cinema, Last December, Party on the Weekend, Desirae, Sunset Blvd., Every Little Everything, Kissaphobic, Shake It Like a Polaroid, and Bullet for Your Sweetheart.
Jeremy Shada made his feature film debut as Young Kurt Diamond in the action film No Rules in 2005.
As a voice artist, Jeremy Shada made his theatrical film debut by providing additional voices in the English version of the animated comedy film My Neighbors the Yamadas in 1999.
First TV Show
Jeremy Shada made his first TV show appearance as Young David in an episode titled Sole Mates of the comedy series Good Girls Don’t... on June 25, 2004.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut by lending his voice to the character of Young Robin on Batman: The Brave and the Bold in May 2009. However, he was uncredited for his role.
He made his credited TV show debut as a voice actor on Chowder by lending his voice to the character of Porridge in September 2009.
Jeremy Shada Favorite Things
- City – Antwerp, Belgium
- Movies – Star Wars, The Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Actor – John DiMaggio
- Colors – Black, Red
- Candy – Chocolate
- Bands – Mumford and Sons, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons
- Hobby – Skiing
Jeremy Shada Facts
- He began acting when he was 6 years old after his older brother Zack showed initiative for acting himself. The whole family then moved to Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Jeremy’s last name is of Czech origin. He is of distant Czech descent on his paternal side, through his great-great-grandfather.
- His 1st auditions were for voice roles and kid commercials.
- Jeremy’s brother Zack was the original voice of Finn in the pilot episode of Adventure Time, recorded around 2007. In 2010, Jeremy matched his brother’s voice and took over the role.
- He rapped in a music rap video titled Running Errands with My Mom as a form of a promotion for the premiere of Incredible Crew sketch-comedy series in 2013.
- Jeremy had voice roles in a plethora of video games. Some of those were F.E.A.R. 3 (2011), Code Name S.T.E.A.M. (2015), Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (2017), and Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (2018).
- The name of his band, Make Out Monday, started out as a joke. Band members wanted to use the word Monday in the name from the very beginning. After they randomly saw a hashtag #makeoutmonday on Instagram, they decided to use it.
- Jeremy and his band cited Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Pierce the Veil, Paramore, and All Time Low as their musical influences.
- He and his band members were also inspired by Led Zeppelin, Thirty Seconds to Mars led by Jared Leto, Blink-182, and The Killers.
- Visit his band’s official website @ www.makeoutmonday.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jeremy Shada / Instagram